forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

theinnocentchild

Wow, this is a long thread
Hi
I need to throw this out somewhere where hopefully no one I know will find it, sooo
Warning, graphic. Possible suicide/self-harm triggers, just don't read if you're easily brought into a bad place, I'd hate for that to happen to anyone.

I've been struggling a lot with my depression lately, and it's getting to the point where I'm feeling suicidal again. Everything's just a torment of confusing thoughts and overwhelming situations. I've been dissociating (or however the frick you spell that) and dealing with thoughts of extreme self-harm. I want to gouge my ribs out and break them, I want to tear the bones out of my hand just to have them there, sticking out of my flesh. I want to smash my face in until it's a bloody mess, I want to bleed, and hurt, and ultimately die. I've been beating my head and triggering myself with music, and all I want is for everyone to forget I exist, so I can take care of myself the way I need to, and by that I mean jump off a cliff into the ocean and sink under the waves and never come back. But I can't, because of my family, my dog, my counselor, and my youth minister. None of them will stop bothering me, and I just want to let go.

Thanks for listening.

There are people who love you, reach out and cling to those people, and their joy will be your joy. PM me if you want and I can help. hugs

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Hot, calls me "b" or babe, pretty nice, memeful…

Seriously, just txt the guy. If he's calling you things like 'babe', there's pretty much a 99.9 percent chance that the feeling is mutual. You don't need an excuse to txt him, and believe me, he'll appreciate the fact that you txted him.

Deleted user

Hey, I gotta go… Sunny, I'm always here. Try talking to Amber or Shuri for now.
Love y'all <3

@Oakiin

Hey guys, thank-you so much for the support. I don't know how to PM people, but I'm open to talking, if people PM me. Thanks again. I'm going to have to leave too, but I'll be back on tonight or tomorrow to reply.

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Hey guys, thank-you so much for the support. I don't know how to PM people, but I'm open to talking, if people PM me. Thanks again. I'm going to have to leave too, but I'll be back on tonight or tomorrow to reply.

Thanks for coming to us
You seem like a good person and we would like to help you

Deleted user

ugh… i hate being sick …… also there is about 3 guys that like me and only 2/3 i like back… one is emotionally the other is physically… { as in hugs, hand holding and cuddles…and some other kinky stuff , but only sometimes.}

@amber_is_in_a_loop

Feel free to talk to me, honey. I'm here. We can do it here so you don't have to worry about pming

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Fluids (juices like apple juice and oj/you can even take 1000mg of vitamin c in tablet or drink mix form, which can be found at cvs), sleep (especially under something that'll make you sweat; sweating helps your body draw out the illness), washing your hands and keeping them away from your face, meds (of course), and changing your bedding.

Deleted user

He actually texted ME now lol!

I NEED THE TEA IM IN THE MOOD TO BE INVESTED

I WILL HAPPILY DISCUSS

This topic has been locked by a moderator.