forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

So since it's my sweet 16 I THOUGHT my family would have some big party planned I mean when my brother turned 10 they took him to like Defy Gravity, had a party there, and then he spent the rest of the weekend at his friends house and they didn't sleep at all. They painted and ran around the neighborhood ya know? I am wrong. Not only that, my grandparents are up in Missiouri working on their summer home and so they are holding off my "party" Until monday anyways! Like really? And I get it, they want to work on it but it's their only granddaughters SWEET 16! LIKE REALLY??? Jessiah gets fucking four wheelers and a new bike every time his gets stolen or broken, one of his friends breaks my scooter and I have to wait 2 years to get a new one! AND MY MOM GOT IT FOR ME! It's just so frustrating. My brother was 8 when he got his first phone, I NEVER HAVE HAD A PHONE! Up until this weekend(which got moved to monday) yet again my GRANDPARENTS are getting it for me. Not my family no he's young and gets priviliges because his father died of lung cancer. YEAH. WHEN HE WAS 6! And I know I sound like an asshole but that was years ago, he's going into middle school and still sleeps with the light on. All I'm saying, is that I want a little more love and a little less yelling that causes me mental breakdowns and the urge to cut to come my way by my dad. And yeah my dad is getting me a gift but like…I wanted to do something special. Not the same eat pie(i don't like cake all that much) and awkwardly talk with my close family until it's time for presents party I have every SINGLE FRIGGIN YEAR! I HAVE NEVER EVER DONE ANYTHING ELSE FOR MY BIRTHDAY! EVER! Unless we go to the park but still pretty much the same FUCKING THING AND I'M TIRED OF IT!

Deleted user

i know the feeling, my little sister gets 'special treatment' all the time

Deleted user

-sighs- but there is some good news. next weekend i get to see 3 friends,take them to the amazing pizza machine and then have a sleepover but still. i told my family i wanted a chill party in hopes of them surprising me,which is why i was glad for once without them telling me anything about my b-day weekend plans, but ya know. fuck that.

Deleted user

and you better believe, if i were there i would of been showing with all the pie!

Deleted user

frantically runs through the crowd to get to the table and signs

Deleted user

-hides in a corner- Oh i also don't get to see my boyfriend until next friday, but hey he gets to come to the amazing pizza machine and stay till midnight so YAY. ig. Im hella fucking tired and just want some cuddles.

Deleted user

ruffles ruby's hair too

good luck with that, hope you can run aha

This topic has been locked by a moderator.