forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

good morning jake! it is currently 12:30 am and i'm sleep deprived as well as many other negative things, how are you? aha

Deleted user

good morning jake! it is currently 12:30 am and i'm sleep deprived as well as many other negative things, how are you? aha

oh damn, its like 9:33 am over here so yeah, im pretty good cant wait to have fall come around

Deleted user

oh damn, its like 9:33 am over here so yeah, im pretty good cant wait to have fall come around

we are going into spring which means summer is coming which means BEACH!

Deleted user

MEEEEEEEE! FUCKING SWEATER SEASON,HALLOWEEN,AND CINNAMON HERE I COOOOOME!

Deleted user

You better be going to bed

you bet im not aha

RUBY. As your mother, go. to. bed.

Deleted user

You better be going to bed

you bet im not aha

RUBY. As your mother, go. to. bed.

but its saturday nightttttt

Deleted user

slytherclaw over here. took the pottermore quiz twice got 2 different results.

@Pickles group

I'm like…slytherpuff. it depends on my mood. Mostly I'm a Hufflepuff in a bad mood but I like doing stuff for people most of the time

Deleted user

…BALLOONS STREAMERS CUPCAKES STAT! WE MUST SAVE THE CHILDHOOD!

@hyunjins-eyemole

For my tenth birthday party we had a game with some shaving cream but I got it in my hair and I went to the bathroom to wash it out and brush through it, but when I came back out they had sung happy birthday, someone had blown out the candles and all the cake was eaten and nobody noticed I was gone.

@Pickles group

and yES I WANT FALL
I NEED MY FUZZY BLANKETS, HALLOWEEN THEMED MARSHMALLOW CEREALS, AND PUMPKIN SPICE

YES JOIN MY FALL CHAT ITS ME AND ONE OTHER PERSON TALKING ABOUT FALL ITS GREAT

Deleted user

and yES I WANT FALL
I NEED MY FUZZY BLANKETS, HALLOWEEN THEMED MARSHMALLOW CEREALS, AND PUMPKIN SPICE

YES JOIN MY FALL CHAT ITS ME AND ONE OTHER PERSON TALKING ABOUT FALL ITS GREAT

SEND A FRIGGIN LINK I WANNA JOIN TOOOOO!

@hyunjins-eyemole

I remember that I had found a candy that night after everyone had gone to bed and sung happy birthday to myself, ate the candy, and cried myself to sleep. I’m not exactly proud of the crying part, or any part. Sorry if I sound like a brat.

@Pickles group

I remember that I had found a candy that night after everyone had gone to bed and sung happy birthday to myself, ate the candy, and cried myself to sleep. I’m not exactly proud of the crying part, or any part. Sorry if I sound like a brat.

Sounds like something I would do

This topic has been locked by a moderator.