forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

I'm so tired. so, so tired. I feel like life isn't really life, it's more of a repetitive and grueling task. It doesn't even feel like I'm myself. Like I'm watching myself through a tv or something-

I just want to sleep but i caNT

Deleted user

okay, focus on something small, keep your focus on that and try to slow your breathing maybe?

Deleted user

No, it's not that I have insomnia or anything. Thank god. But I have a lot to do and I literally cannot sleep unless if I want to be rudely awakened

Deleted user

It means that I've been working ever since school ended. Now I have to do some chores and babysit but uh,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
after this im falling asleep and no one can stop me

Deleted user

Hi yes I am here now. I made amends with my friend Shayna today who I haven't seen for weeks cause some bs drama.

Deleted user

Hi yes I am here now. I made amends with my friend Shayna today who I haven't seen for weeks cause some bs drama.

ooh, tea?

@Pickles group

THE BUS IS VIBRATING LIKE OUR RPM IS 3000 THATS WHAT MY CAR DOES BECAUSE SOMETHING BROKE AND THE ENGINE VIBRATES THE WHOLE CAR AND ITS DARK AND FOGGY AND I MIGHT BE HAVING A PANIC ATTACK

Deleted user

THE BUS IS VIBRATING LIKE OUR RPM IS 3000 THATS WHAT MY CAR DOES BECAUSE SOMETHING BROKE AND THE ENGINE VIBRATES THE WHOLE CAR AND ITS DARK AND FOGGY AND I MIGHT BE HAVING A PANIC ATTACK

okay, breathe, if you have some water, drink it
try and find things to focus on, (a texture, an object, a sound) and describe them to yourself

eg. wood: rough, cold, grainy

Deleted user

strokes wall of bus

i swear to god if you are mocking me aha

Deleted user

sorry it was a typo…also dont you just fucking hate it when you have a weak heart but no one listen's to you when you tell them. then they laugh when you get hurt and other shi

This topic has been locked by a moderator.