forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

basically i agree with everyone else, except i cant write an entire paragraph about it..

Deleted user

Anyone know any good, androgynous names? I'm considering Ender, Jay, and Robin as my top three, but I also wanna know your ideas since I'm still considering alternative names.

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

ELLIE
YOUR OPINIONS ALWAYS MATTER TO US SO STATE THEM WITH PRIDE
IT'S OKAY TO FEEL DOWN AND BLUE BUT HONEY REMEMBER TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND ALL!
You mean so much to us and you and I need to talk more

Deleted user

I literally feel like I'm about to throw up because I'm so anxious,,,, like gosh this is basically my last summer

Deleted user

How does one calm themself?? Breathing deeply and all that nonsense isn't working as per usual, and iDK??? WHAT TO DO??

Deleted user

My boyfriend's asleep because he's the literal god of sunshine and lunch and he's just gotta wake up with the suN

@Alexx04

I'm kinda anxious about something
(Edit) Well, two things actually
Both are completely unrelated lol
And one is kinda stupid XD

Deleted user

I need to interrupt for a sec and say I WAS JUST AT THE DOCTOR AND I GOT RID OF MY MASSIVE LEG BRACEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Still on crutches, but hEY NO MORE BRACEEEEEEEEEEE

@saor_illust school

Yay Miriam!
And Alex, we're here, if you want to talk, we'll be here! Doesn't matter if it's unrelated or "stupid" in your mind or "invalid" or whatever, you can let it all out! If some detail is personal or you don't feel like sharing it, just say so and we'll understand!

This topic has been locked by a moderator.