forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

Does that work for cramps

Yes. Getting calories/ food into your system (especially liquids) will help with cramps.

Deleted user

Does that work for cramps

Yes. Getting calories/ food into your system (especially liquids) will help with cramps.

Thanks!

Deleted user

I'm supposed to roll my knee but I don't want tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Deleted user

I was about to say "do you mean lunch" but then I remembered timezones are a thing

Deleted user

How about this
If you roll your knee today I'll eat breakfast

This, I think

true
Shuri, eat

Deleted user

Someone just rolled over my foot while walking through the halls and I jumped because I thought they were going to hurt me… I'm a mess.

Deleted user

Guys my ADHD is causing me to be anxious for no reason and I have no idea how to calm down. I'm in class, playing with a scrunchie my friend left behind, and I can't stop jiggling my legs and my mind is going a million miles a minute. Help.

Deleted user

How about this
If you roll your knee today I'll eat breakfast

This, I think

taps nose you got it.

Deleted user

I just ate four Kit Kats

I'm a proud Mad yes child Kit Kats are life

vI'm bleeding out of my uterus I deserve it

@Pickles group

So that happens to me a lot and usually it goes away after a few minutes (sometimes more like ten) and it feels like I can't move fast enough but I have not yet found a cure

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Guys my ADHD is causing me to be anxious for no reason and I have no idea how to calm down. I'm in class, playing with a scrunchie my friend left behind, and I can't stop jiggling my legs and my mind is going a million miles a minute. Help.

Can you get water?
Also maybe breathe
4 in
Hold 4
Out 4
Maybe get somewhere quiet

Deleted user

It's pretty quiet in the room I'm listening to music, and I just had lunch so I should be fine.

This topic has been locked by a moderator.