forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

@Pickles group

Also i'm 5'4 and pretty sure I've stopped growing

I think I'm about 5'4 and I've definitely stopped growing. According to all of my doctors (I have a lot. Well not so many any more but I used to)

Deleted user

I warned y'all. She's short enough to give someone a blowjob without getting on her knees.

At 4'11, really?

I would think so, its a joking description. Makes people laugh ya know? And i mean yeah, if the guy was tall enough. Tol boyfriends are awesome…i miss mine. Gods I can't see him until not this weekend but next weekend.

@amber_is_in_a_loop

I would think so, its a joking description. Makes people laugh ya know? And i mean yeah, if the guy was tall enough. Tol boyfriends are awesome…i miss mine. Gods I can't see him until not this weekend but next weekend.

Oh whoops lol

@Pickles group

He's like…that tall person that's too tall for you to tell that they look nice and they're really a teddy bear. That's the vibe I get

Deleted user

I hate my last class. I hate everything about it. The stupid teacher who can't even control the kids. Her little sidekick that's obnoxious and openly makes fun of me. The whole class consists of freshmen (istg freshmen suck). Just everything. I actually started crying in the middle of class. Still crying lmao

Deleted user

Thanks lol. i honestly might change classes if i can because… good lord.

Deleted user

DAD SINCE WHEN??? Simon is my child, Jake is my ex, Apollo is my father. I have adoped Miri and Ruby as my kids.

Deleted user

DAD SINCE WHEN??? Simon is my child, Jake is my ex, Apollo is my father. I have adoped Miri and Ruby as my kids.

thankyou for explaining the family tree..

Deleted user

deadass, square up on all those little shits.

honestly might lol

This topic has been locked by a moderator.