Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

Ev,Evvers,Eve its whatever. people even call me Rose,my middle name

Deleted user

what?
i'm confused aha

That user spams random chats with stuff like that all the time. Just be glad it’s not the Bee Movie.

okay aha, how are you sweetie?

Deleted user

I’m feeling much better. You?

thats good! i'm fine thanks..

Deleted user

Morning! I was late to school even though I woke up at 5:30

Deleted user

dude, how does one do that?!

Deleted user

Well I decided to dress nice cause my birthday week/ends starts today.(I have birthday fun stuff starting today all the way until the end of next weekend yaaaay being an only child is fun) And so I had to like do 20 different things to get ready. Also my Week O' Hell started today so we will see how today goes.

Deleted user

Well I decided to dress nice cause my birthday week/ends starts today.(I have birthday fun stuff starting today all the way until the end of next weekend yaaaay being an only child is fun) And so I had to like do 20 different things to get ready. Also my Week O' Hell started today so we will see how today goes.

oh god, okay. have fun with that. i can only dream of being an only child aha.

Deleted user

oh god, okay. have fun with that. i can only dream of being an only child aha.

I also have 4 siblings, but none of them are blood related and I only live with one of them so yaaaaay.

Deleted user

oh fun aha,
also, does anyone want to do my science report for me??

Deleted user

nvm, i've moved onto french, i might go back to science later aha

Deleted user

I really wanna go to dunkin donuts after school before the football game so fingers crossed my mom lets me

dont' have an opinion cause i've never been to one but, hopefully she says yes??

Deleted user

I really wanna go to dunkin donuts after school before the football game so fingers crossed my mom lets me

Dunkin Donuts is life

This topic has been locked by a moderator.