forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I don’t really have a specific problem making me upset so I’ll just throw a bunch of mini vents at you

I’ve been feeling extremely invalid, as if everything I feel, everything I know, everything I do is just… incorrect, and that I’m not allowed to be that way…

I wanted to paint something for my sister’s birthday but no matter how hard I tried or how much time and effort I put in, the sketch wouldn’t come out right so now I’m even more disappointed than usual

My mom suddenly decided after years of neglecting us that she actually cares about my education, and decided to put me in an Overly CatholicTMhomeschool class thing with complete strangers without telling me… The only problem?

Not only does that kind of stuff give me anxiety but I also have a weak stomach so… Yeah I don’t think I’ve dreaded anything more in my entire life

I appear to be gaining weight… Not happy about that…

also, I lied, there is one big issue making me sad. there’s a chance that my grandpa, one of the greatest people I’ve ever known, might have cancer and I’m so freaking terrified I don’t know what to do… He’s still coming to visit us tomorrow for birthday celebrations so he clearly isn’t in any critical condition but it’s still really scary

Deleted user

• I've felt that way. It sucks, and I'm really sorry you have to go through that. We can PM about it if you'd like.
  • I know it won't help, but your art is amazing. Every time I see it it's like, woah." And she should love it just because it's from you.
  • Sex Ed. gives a lot of people anxiety. Could you talk to your mom about maybe not taking the class?
  • Gaining weight is normal, El, and it doesn't make you feel good, but trust me:. You're fricking gorgeous. People won't stop loving you just because you gained a tad of weight.

Deleted user

• I'm so sorry about your grandpa. I know how much you love him. But we just gotta pray for the best. I'll keep y'all in my prayers, okay?

@Echo_6 group

Oh I'm so sorry. All I can say is that we're here for you, I don't know how much that will help, but it's something. If you ever need someone to help with anything, I've already told others, I have my license, I know how to camp, I will travel the world to get to the people who need me.

@saor_illust school

aw ella, what matters is if you tried your best! we all love you, and we're here for you if you ever need anything!

don't worry ella, i hate those kinds of classes too

[this is just my opinion, be warned] and weight is just a number. does it directly affect your life? i think not, so don't worry about how much you weigh! actually i'm underweight for my age

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

I’ve been feeling extremely invalid, as if everything I feel, everything I know, everything I do is just… incorrect, and that I’m not allowed to be that way…

Hun. We will be your cheerleaders.
Ella YOU are not invalid. You are beautiful, sweet, kind, caring and you've come a long way since what you were.
Seriously go read some of your old posts and fEEL THE PROGRESS.
You've come a long way and everything you do is as beautiful as you

I wanted to paint something for my sister’s birthday but no matter how hard I tried or how much time and effort I put in, the sketch wouldn’t come out right so now I’m even more disappointed than usual

So keep trying.
Success consists of going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.
And you are a success.

My mom suddenly decided after years of neglecting us that she actually cares about my education, and decided to put me in an Overly CatholicTMhomeschool class thing with complete strangers without telling me… The only problem?

Not only does that kind of stuff give me anxiety but I also have a weak stomach so… Yeah I don’t think I’ve dreaded anything more in my entire life

Bummer. But you can vent about it to us after each one my lovely

I appear to be gaining weight… Not happy about that…

That's prolly you growing
I mean comparing you to how you looked earlier I'm not surprised. You're prolly taller too.

also, I lied, there is one big issue making me sad. there’s a chance that my grandpa, one of the greatest people I’ve ever known, might have cancer and I’m so freaking terrified I don’t know what to do… He’s still coming to visit us tomorrow for birthday celebrations so he clearly isn’t in any critical condition but it’s still really scary

Oh no! Keep us updated and focus on making sure he's situated

@amber_is_in_a_loop

I
I AM
I AM SEEING
I AM SEEING OPENING NIGHT
I AM SEEING OPENING NIGHT OF THE EUROPEAN PREMIERE
I AM SEEING OPENING NIGHT OF THE EUROPEAN PREMIERE OF FALSETTOS
I AM SEEING MY ALL TIME FAVOURITE MUSICAL LIVE
I AM SEEING IT TONIGHT

Deleted user

jeez ev why aha

amber, THATS FRICKEN AMAZING HAVE FUN GIRLIE <3

This topic has been locked by a moderator.