forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

~Petition to yeet my uterus to another fricking d i m e n s i o n~~ TMI? Probably. Fight me. You won't. Coward.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

This'll probably make me sound like basic white girl number three hundred and four but I really want cool weather, fuzzy boots, and pumpkin spice tea right about now…

Deleted user

OH! I LIKE HOT COCOA COFFEE! as in 3 parts hot cocoa and 1 part coffee and thats only if I stayed up for 3 nights in a row. Stupid insomnia.

Deleted user

She said no… >:(

damnit! maybe next time?

No it's because of traffic

thats even shittier!

Deleted user

totes malotes fine. We're just here talking about coffee. I'm listening to the Gorillaz and dealing with cramps yay.

Deleted user

Sorry guy's life has me busy af

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY DAMN PEOPLE!
sorry, had to say that, hi, nice to meet you, i have no idea who you are so if you would like to explain i would be very grateful aha

Deleted user

sorry, had to say that, hi, nice to meet you, i have no idea who you are so if you would like to explain i would be very grateful aha

Thats Jake, one of my closest friends.

Deleted user

okay, tight

Deleted user

Ahhh, okay

Deleted user

Names Jake, as you know i way new to this so yeahhh

okay, that english made no sense but then again, no one understands what i write half the time so maybe im the crazy one aha

This topic has been locked by a moderator.