forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

I warned y'all. She's short enough to give someone a blowjob without getting on her knees.

EV

Deleted user

I WAS KIDDING OKAAAAAAAAAAY! GODS MIRI CHILL OUT! Also all of my rps are dead and its making me a sad bean.

Deleted user

I went on a really nice long walk and watched the sunset tho, that was nice.

Deleted user

I warned y'all. She's short enough to give someone a blowjob without getting on her knees.

EV

triggered, gonna go have a panic attack now aha

Deleted user

So my mom was just on this site's homepage and I get personal on here so I sWEAR

Deleted user

EV

triggered, gonna go have a panic attack now aha

RUBY COME BACK PMs

Deleted user

APOLLO ALWAYS FUCKING REPLY NOT JUST WHEN IM SAD AND BORED LIKE I WANT A CONSTANT ROLEPLAYER! and oh gods, everyone, fill this chat up with normal non-sad things so she doesn't like DIE

Deleted user

APOLLO ALWAYS FUCKING REPLY NOT JUST WHEN IM SAD AND BORED LIKE I WANT A CONSTANT ROLEPLAYER! and oh gods, everyone, fill this chat up with normal non-sad things so she doesn't like DIE

because shuri always has to be so fucking nice!

Deleted user

Sorry for screaming and being an asshole, I have no idea where that came from, Apollo how can I make it up to you? And ella come and talk here.

Deleted user

Ima head to bed guys since i have a hella busy weekend ahead of me. its my BIRTHDAY weekend YAY! so yeah. good night!

This topic has been locked by a moderator.