forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

I'm gonna straight up just say it– she wants to die and I am praying she doesn't go through with it.

no, moony's not allowed to, on my watch

Deleted user

Owe her what?

a lot.. shes done way too much for me..

Aka literally talked to her wtf that's nothing Ruby

Deleted user

I'm gonna straight up just say it– she wants to die and I am praying she doesn't go through with it.

no, moony's not allowed to, on my watch

That was a couple hours ago, and it was tough, but I'm good for the moment

Deleted user

Hey @Everyone. you have a schedule. You do basically the same thing every day and the same time. So do other people. They cross your path at some point, and even if they don't say anything, they notice you. They notice when you aren't there. When you aren't there for a few days, they wonder where you are. When you stop being there, they start to worry. You were, in a sense, a companion, even if it didn't seem like it. Someone will miss you when you're gone, even if you never talked or even though they didn't know your name. Don't take that away from them.

Thank you Pickles, that was extremely helpful.

Deleted user

Just be glad you've never had a shooter in your school. I have, and it sucks.

@GameMaster group

Good nEws everyone
Despite not playing any sports and not running or falling down I have somehow damaged my Achilles’ tendon and possibly bruised a bone in my ankle.

@Pickles group

Oh that sucks i have chronic tendonitis is my achilles because I didn't let it heal so now it just hurts randomly but we're not talking about me. Chronic tendonitis? Is that a thing? Idrk

@hollow-boned

i cant breahte julian said he cant come to canada that it's too hard that he cant do it that his family's gonna hpld him back and then he left and i dont know what to do what do i do what todrfeftbjsdrtnw46jf srgdvni

This topic has been locked by a moderator.