forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

@Echo_6 group

no i can't
You really really don't get it

No. No we don't get it. We don't understand. Do you know why? Because you aren't helping us to understand. If you want help then you have to let us in. I don't want today to end for me with the knowledge that we couldn't stop you. Do you know what you would do to us if you decided to end it? You would hurt all of us more than you realize.

Deleted user

no i can't

No. No we don't get it. We don't understand. Do you know why? Because you aren't helping us to understand. If you want help then you have to let us in. I don't want today to end for me with the knowledge that we couldn't stop you. Do you know what you would do to us if you decided to end it? You would hurt all of us more than you realize.

i'm so sorry

Deleted user

Can y'all just chill? I'm fine, I won't do anything, just leave it alone.

@Echo_6 group

no i can't

i'm so sorry

Sorry won't change anything if you leave. My little sister knows you. She doesn't know you, but she knows some of the fun that you've brought. She likes it. She wants to be like it. She's six years old today. I am going to beg you to stay. I mean literally beg.

Deleted user

no i can't

i'm so sorry

Sorry won't change anything if you leave. My little sister knows you. She doesn't know you, but she knows some of the fun that you've brought. She likes it. She wants to be like it. She's six years old today. I am going to beg you to stay. I mean literally beg.

What??

Deleted user

You don't get to go and say you're fine. You came, you asked for our help, and we're not leaving until we help you

And I got help.

@hyunjins-eyemole

Miriam, we’re here and we care and we will always want to help you. I might not respond right away but I will always be here for you and I care about you.

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

no i can't

i'm so sorry

Me too.
This is us.
Begging

@Pickles group

Hey @Everyone. you have a schedule. You do basically the same thing every day and the same time. So do other people. They cross your path at some point, and even if they don't say anything, they notice you. They notice when you aren't there. When you aren't there for a few days, they wonder where you are. When you stop being there, they start to worry. You were, in a sense, a companion, even if it didn't seem like it. Someone will miss you when you're gone, even if you never talked or even though they didn't know your name. Don't take that away from them.

Deleted user

Hey @Everyone. you have a schedule. You do basically the same thing every day and the same time. So do other people. They cross your path at some point, and even if they don't say anything, they notice you. They notice when you aren't there. When you aren't there for a few days, they wonder where you are. When you stop being there, they start to worry. You were, in a sense, a companion, even if it didn't seem like it. Someone will miss you when you're gone, even if you never talked or even though they didn't know your name. Don't take that away from them.

that was some real deep shit that for me, is completely random and has no context.. but thanks?

This topic has been locked by a moderator.