forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

It's just that every little thing that's happened to me or that I've ever done wrong keeps coming back to me and my mom is just unbearable and I don't have any good, real friends that I want to keep in my life and everything feels, like, wrong– like I'm not living the right life.

i have that problem too, and i think i'm a bit younger than you. anxiety is a pain in the butt, every negative thing comes back to you. reminding yourself that the past is the past and that the future WILL be better, despite what has happened in the past is a good strategy. for friends, maybe you're just in the wrong crowd, i'm sure there are people out there that would love to have you as a friend! i'm sorry about your mum, my dad gets unbearable too. just wait it out, maybe try and bring up your concerns with her and work it out together? remember you can always talk to us. <3

Thank you. But I've been waiting for a while and I don't see it getting any better.

Maybe you should tell someone this, someone who can help you, and as for your meds, if you don't believe they're helping, or if they're not helping, I suggest you tell your doctor so that they can help you, and maybe adjust your prescription

i second this. if your medicine isn't helping you need to let your doctor know so it can be corrected.

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Aw thanks Miriam.
Remember.
Keep going sweetie.
And yeah, maybe you should wait a little bit longer but I still think you should try and switch meds. But that's just me.

Deleted user

yeehaw. just returned from hell and when i returned home i got beat up by one of my favorite people. how is everyone else doing on this fine evening?

Deleted user

Ah,,,, it's fine. Totally good. Great, in fact. Thanks for the offer, though

@GameMaster group

Already went to the bathroom. Still hurts. Might throw up

Please, please, please get help if you need it

Meh probably ate something. Not allergic or anything as far as I know. I’ll jkeep a trash can nearby just incase.

Deleted user

HOLY FUKING HELL THERE IS A GIANT FREAKING SPIDER OUTSIDE MY ROOM

SQUISH IT

Deleted user

HOLY FUKING HELL THERE IS A GIANT FREAKING SPIDER OUTSIDE MY ROOM

SQUISH IT

NO WHAT???? DONT KILL IT

@saor_illust school

Where on the Earth are you located? If you live around the Washington Montana Oregon area, like I am, don't worry, black widows aren't native to that area. Hold up, let me do some research because that's all I know where they don't live.

Okay I'm back, and black widows are mostly found from Massachusetts to Florida, west to Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, and California according to Wikipedia.

This topic has been locked by a moderator.