forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

@GameMaster group

ITS FINE EVERYONE THE SPIDER WAS RELOCATED TO THE BACKYARD. I live in Cali and we have a medium amount of black widows. I know we have them because when I was little they were everywhere.

Deleted user

ruby tf did i miss? It as my step-moms birthday yesterday so ye.

Deleted user

to be honest, i don't remember what we were even talking about cause halfway through i left to go to work :/

so how is everyone??

Deleted user

oof. oh so i woke up this morning(Its about 7:11 rn so still dark) to something crawling on my arm. i reached up to stretch and saw some vague black shape fall off. i nearly screamed,then covered the area with a blanket.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Also, fun fact:
Every time you squish a spider, you could be saving someone else from an anxiety attack. In other words, please kill all the spiders because they’re scary and we don’t need them

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

oof. oh so i woke up this morning(Its about 7:11 rn so still dark) to something crawling on my arm. i reached up and saw some vague black shape fall off. i nearly screamed,then covered the area with a blanket.

Time zone buddies! :D

…But also that’s terrifying

Deleted user

i have a whole spider village in my shed, i love spiders and yes we do need them

Deleted user

update: I've woken up with spider bites 3 times(Luckily not this morning) And so im pretty sure there's a spider in my bed who hates me. Now. I love spiders, I am totally the type to like catch a bug when it's inside and put it outside. I'm a hippie basically. But this little FUCKER needs to fucking DIE BECAUSE I AM TIRED OF GETTING BIT!

Deleted user

yes we do Nutella, there are more spiders than bats in the world, and plus spiders are an important part of the food chain. Besides not every part of the world can host bats, thus destroying whole entire food chains in places like Nebraska

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

update: I've woken up with spider bites 3 times(Luckily not this morning) And so im pretty sure there's a spider in my bed who hates me. Now. I love spiders, I am totally the type to like catch a bug when it's inside and put it outside. I'm a hippie basically. But this little FUCKER needs to fucking DIE BECAUSE I AM TIRED OF GETTING BIT!

aND THIS IS WHAT I’M TALKING ABOUT
SPIDERS ARE LITTLE DEMONS WHI JUST WANT DESTRUCTION AND I HATE THEM SO MUCH

yeah I’m probably not gonna sleep tonight

Deleted user

aND THIS IS WHAT I’M TALKING ABOUT
SPIDERS ARE LITTLE DEMONS WHI JUST WANT DESTRUCTION AND I HATE THEM SO MUCH

yeah I’m probably not gonna sleep tonight

sorry about that

Deleted user

i got bitten by something in the freezers at work today, not fun

This topic has been locked by a moderator.