forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

YOU ABSOLUTE FOOL! Almost every meal I eat has corn in it or as a side!

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

YOU EVEN BIGGER FOOL! EVERY MEAL HERE IS CORN
BECAUSE EVERYTHING IS CORN
AND I ESPECIALLY AM MADE OF THE FINEST CORN
IGNORING THE FACT THAT I'M ACTUALLY MADE OF HAZELNUTS, CHOCOLATE, AND THE GUTS OF MANY BEETLES

Deleted user

YOU FOOL! THE CITIES ARE CORN HERE, OUR CARS WHICH ARE MADE OF CORN RUN ON CORN! I AM MADE OF CORN UNLIKE YOUR LIAR SELF! MY HAIR WAS SPUN OF THE STALKS, MIND LIKE THE DIRT,EYES AS BLUE AS THE MASSIVE SKY,AND I CRY LIKE RAIN!

Deleted user

YOU'VE NEVER PET A BABY POSSOM! AND THE SKY HAS SUN WHICH MAKES GUESS WHAT,CORN! SO DOES THE RAIN!

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

JOKES ON YOU, I HAVE PET A BABY OPOSSUM
BECAUSE THEY'RE CALLED OPOSSUMS HERE, NOT POSSUMS, WHAT ARE YOU, AN AUSTRALIAN???
AND SKY/RAIN CREATES CORN, CORN DOESN'T CREATE SKY
SO IF YOU REALLY HAVE SKY IN YOUR EYE SOCKETS YOU AREN'T PURE CORN, YOU'RE PURE AIRHEAD
HA
ROASTED
JUST LIKE CORN

@Fraust

I woke up to a corn battle
I feel like I should be scared

Don't worry, this is just how average, everyday conversations work here in the midwest

(Sorry I accidentally reported you)
I'm in Kentucky lol. We have corn I guess. We put like, a lot of corn in whiskey. In order for bourbon to be called bourbon, it has to be at least 51% corn, but people usually put more

Deleted user

okay fine you win. only because you hurt my feelings ;( sad weak bean. but really,country people fight like this all the time. we are the top importer of beef and other cow meat here in nebraska so, we kick butt there ig. Nebraska also invented Kool Aid so y'all are friggin welcome for that.

Deleted user

yeah. okay. your cooler than us ig. meh. nebraska is boring at least you guys have a big ass renassiance fair

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

yeah. okay. your cooler than us ig. meh. nebraska is boring at least you guys have a big ass renassiance fair

Well, Nebraska's pretty cool, they got the delicious but practically unheard of restaurant that has very good baked potatoes, can't think of what it's called but I get to go there every Memorial Day with my grandparents and it's great. I don't know anything else about Nebraska because I've only ever been to one place there but it's great

Plus I've legit never been to any fair because I'm in the most boring corner of the state
We don't even have good wifi

Deleted user

Oof. Is it possibly Don and Millies??? With Cheese Frenchies and it's amazing there.

Deleted user

Oh. okay. Anyways Kansas City has a big ass Ren Fair, and hell even our county fair here sucks. Like we don't have anything it's so boring.

Deleted user

Cause it's sorta expensive. Anyways definitely google it. I'm going. It starts in september but i'm going like October 2nd or 3rd.

Deleted user

Don't :) assume :) your child :) :) is straight :) :) :) :)

Deleted user

Don't :) assume :) your child :) :) is straight :) :) :) :)

I plan to give mine unisex names so if they're trans they might not have to change them

So then father, what is my name hm?

This topic has been locked by a moderator.