forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

@hollow-boned

Don't :) assume :) your child :) :) is straight :) :) :) :)

I plan to give mine unisex names so if they're trans they might not have to change them

im gna give them names that aren't necessarily neutral but i'll listen to what they want completely and then eventually if they turn out to be trans they won't have to change anything about themselves except their name and pronouns(if they wanna) bc they're already the version of themselves that they like

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Don't :) assume :) your child :) :) is straight :) :) :) :)

I plan to give mine unisex names so if they're trans they might not have to change them

im gna give them names that aren't necessarily neutral but i'll listen to what they want completely and then eventually if they turn out to be trans they won't have to change anything about themselves except their name and pronouns(if they wanna) bc they're already the version of themselves that they like

Noice

@amber_is_in_a_loop

Yeah! That's super cool, I'm glad you can be yourself around your parents!!!!!!!

Not my parents quite yet unfortunately, still only my friends and now my aunt

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Aw you're bi Amber? Lit!

Demi-bi actually!

Omni with a preference for boys!

Explain?

Omnisexual it's kind of like pan, but gender does matter to me, and I do have a preference for boys.

@saor_illust school

Yeah! That's super cool, I'm glad you can be yourself around your parents!!!!!!!

Not my parents quite yet unfortunately, still only my friends and now my aunt

aaah sorry i misread but that's still awesome

@amber_is_in_a_loop

Aw you're bi Amber? Lit!

Demi-bi actually!

Omni with a preference for boys!

Explain?

Omnisexual it's kind of like pan, but gender does matter to me, and I do have a preference for boys.

Okay got it! Thanks :)

Deleted user

I got permission to show off my boyfriend. Anyone wanna say hi to the best person in the world?

This topic has been locked by a moderator.