forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

you do. if you don't sleep for what 11 days you die? Can't remember.

Deleted user

i'll sleep later, it's not like im doing anything important tomorrow aha

Deleted user

it's sunday tomorrow, i literally am not doing ANYTHING!

Deleted user

(except for having my first burrito and shopping for mum's birthday aha…)

@Pickles group

oof. oh so i woke up this morning(Its about 7:11 rn so still dark) to something crawling on my arm. i reached up to stretch and saw some vague black shape fall off. i nearly screamed,then covered the area with a blanket.

It's not dark after 7. Tf do you live.

Deleted user

nebraska, and i mean its dark in my room. super dark. cause blinds.and its also supposed to be rainy all day today so there isnt very much sunshine

Deleted user

I'M GOING THERE FOR THE RENAISSANCE FAIR! AND my grandparents bought a summer condo on Lake Of The Ozarks, which is by Osage Beach and so like…you might see me around next summer with my crazy friends and lovable boyfriend because I'm gonna be there…a lot. Where were you in Lincoln?

Deleted user

i might be going to the us sometime in the next two years so catch me driving around like a headless chook because you all drive on a different side of the road to me with the steering wheel on the other side of the car to me too aha

Deleted user

XD have fun with that Ruby, hope you won't get arrested.

Deleted user

Ah okay, thats really sad. -hugs nutella- but im in lincoln…auburn is like kinda far away? idk. also we have more corn than you. and cows.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

It's alright, he lived a very long life and died peacefully. Plus, as sad as it was, it was still really nice to get to see my family members who I've met like once before because they don't live within 15 minutes of us… and also I only met this uncle twice

And wait, are you trying to out-corn the corn capital of endless corn, corn, and corn? poses defensively with a corn stalk as a lightsaber

Deleted user

-pulls out double ended corn saber- you fool! I have over 50 friends and all of them were doing detassling this summer! -attempts a hit-

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

blocks hit with my great wall of 8,000 baby chickens
You fool! I have over 1 real friends and none of them did anything because the only interesting thing here is a field of soybeans instead of corn

This topic has been locked by a moderator.