forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

I have medicine that's supposed to fix this, why isn't it helping??

Medicine isn't a miracle, you need strong emotional support as well

I second this response. You definitely need a strong support network and we are totally here if you need us Miriam. Thanks for saying that Amber.

Deleted user

I know but it's supposed to not make me want to die

not on it's own, you need emotional support. it can only do something when you aren't in this heightened state

Deleted user

Eris. Good point. Also, up to rp?

And Puns-offers hugs-

Im always open to new RPs

Mind if I PM you then?

Ye ye

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Miriam would you like to vent about anything to us? Maybe blow off some steam or get something out of your system? Something to get you feeling a little better? I can post some more birb memes

Deleted user

Miriam would you like to vent about anything to us? Maybe blow off some steam or get something out of your system? Something to get you feeling a little better? I can post some more birb memes

I don't know. I'd vent but I don't know what to vent about. My mom had plans and now she's not going and I'm low-key sad cuz I wanted to be alone. So, I can't stay online super long either.

Deleted user

I don't know. I'd vent but I don't know what to vent about. My mom had plans and now she's not going and I'm low-key sad cuz I wanted to be alone. So, I can't stay online super long either.

just talk about whats on your mind? anything, we are here for you when you want to talk <3

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

just talk about whats on your mind? anything, we are here for you when you want to talk <3

Yeah just do what ruby over here says. You can talk to us about what's on your mind Miriam we love you.

Deleted user

It's just that every little thing that's happened to me or that I've ever done wrong keeps coming back to me and my mom is just unbearable and I don't have any good, real friends that I want to keep in my life and everything feels, like, wrong– like I'm not living the right life.

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

It's just that every little thing that's happened to me or that I've ever done wrong keeps coming back to me and my mom is just unbearable and I don't have any good, real friends that I want to keep in my life and everything feels, like, wrong– like I'm not living the right life.

I used to have that problem really bad, like when I was about your age actually, the whole random anxiety thing. Anything could literally trigger an anxiety attack If it reminded me of the things I did wrong that was kind of annoying. My main recommendation is to try your best to wait it out and maybe get a support network. We're here for you of course. Have you found any triggers that caused this? Maybe you can identify them and try your best to avoid them!

And how is your mom getting unbearable again?

And as for the real friends thing, try to Branch out a little bit. I'm sure there's a nice you belong to.

Deleted user

You need to tell your prescribing doctor that prozac is giving you suicidal thoughts ASAP. It's really important. They will take you off and give you something else. It's actually a common side effect.

Deleted user

You need to tell your prescribing doctor that prozac is giving you suicidal thoughts ASAP. It's really important. They will take you off and give you something else. It's actually a common side effect.

But I already had them before the medicine. And it's not really suicidal as much a just wanting to just not exist anymore.

Deleted user

I used to have that problem really bad, like when I was about your age actually, the whole random anxiety thing. Anything could literally trigger an anxiety attack If it reminded me of the things I did wrong that was kind of annoying. My main recommendation is to try your best to wait it out and maybe get a support network. We're here for you of course. Have you found any triggers that caused this? Maybe you can identify them and try your best to avoid them!

And as for the real friends thing, try to Branch out a little bit. I'm sure there's a nice you belong to.

I don't know why, she's just so invasive and low-key verbally and emotionally abusive and I'm really getting sick of it

Deleted user

But I already had them before the medicine. And it's not really suicidal as much a just wanting to just not exist anymore.

That counts? You need to tell your doctor. For real. The meds are supposed to help, not make it worse.

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Well have you felt an increase in these types of thoughts since you've been on Prozac? Because if it's making it worse you should probably still stop. Is Prozac really helping you in any way?

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

I don't know why, she's just so invasive and low-key verbally and emotionally abusive and I'm really getting sick of it

That sucks man. I hope you can catch a break

Deleted user

i have that problem too, and i think i'm a bit younger than you. anxiety is a pain in the butt, every negative thing comes back to you. reminding yourself that the past is the past and that the future WILL be better, despite what has happened in the past is a good strategy. for friends, maybe you're just in the wrong crowd, i'm sure there are people out there that would love to have you as a friend! i'm sorry about your mum, my dad gets unbearable too. just wait it out, maybe try and bring up your concerns with her and work it out together? remember you can always talk to us. <3

Deleted user

Well have you felt an increase in these types of thoughts since you've been on Prozac? Because if it's making it worse you should probably still stop. Is Prozac really helping you in any way?

It's not getting worse, but I can't really tell if it's helping. I haven't been in any situations that make me anxious yet, so I don't know if my anxiety is going down. I feel like my depression has been better though.

Deleted user

i have that problem too, and i think i'm a bit younger than you. anxiety is a pain in the butt, every negative thing comes back to you. reminding yourself that the past is the past and that the future WILL be better, despite what has happened in the past is a good strategy. for friends, maybe you're just in the wrong crowd, i'm sure there are people out there that would love to have you as a friend! i'm sorry about your mum, my dad gets unbearable too. just wait it out, maybe try and bring up your concerns with her and work it out together? remember you can always talk to us. <3

Thank you. But I've been waiting for a while and I don't see it getting any better.

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Thank you. But I've been waiting for a while and I don't see it getting any better.

Maybe you should tell someone this, someone who can help you, and as for your meds, if you don't believe they're helping, or if they're not helping, I suggest you tell your doctor so that they can help you, and maybe adjust your prescription

Deleted user

I'm gonna wait a bit longer and see what happens. Now that I'm on the verge of tears I because of Shuri's poem, I'm feeling a bit better. Thank you all. Love ya

This topic has been locked by a moderator.