forum Your Personal Venting Space 3: Tokyo Drift
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 147 followers

@Relsey

You know, I didn't think I would spend my last few hours of being 16 watching one of the Cinderella story movies, but it is how I am spending them.

Deleted user

sorry to interrupt but leo, did you/do you feel like youre constantly being reminded of your dad?

cause thats a big phat mood rn
especially since everytime i see those words "Six is typing…" i get excited and then i remember,,,,,,
it seems like every little thing reminds me of her

and i cant shake it

Oh, absolutely. I still text my dad sometimes even though he was an absolutely shitty person and took away most of my childhood. Then I watch the little 'active three months ago' next to his name and just wait for it to switch to 'active now' even though I know it won't.
And yeah, I feel like he's everywhere sometimes. I'll listen to a song I've known for years and suddenly the lyrics mean different things then I thought they did, I'll see dogtags and immediately think of his.
It's like that.

Deleted user

sorry to interrupt but leo, did you/do you feel like youre constantly being reminded of your dad?

cause thats a big phat mood rn
especially since everytime i see those words "Six is typing…" i get excited and then i remember,,,,,,
it seems like every little thing reminds me of her

and i cant shake it

Oh, absolutely. I still text my dad sometimes even though he was an absolutely shitty person and took away most of my childhood. Then I watch the little 'active three months ago' next to his name and just wait for it to switch to 'active now' even though I know it won't.
And yeah, I feel like he's everywhere sometimes. I'll listen to a song I've known for years and suddenly the lyrics mean different things then I thought they did, I'll see dogtags and immediately think of his.
It's like that.

I feel this. My grandma, whose nickname was Bubbles, died recently, and when I see bubbles, I think of her. It makes me sad to see that she's gone for good. I won't be able to hold her hand, or hug her, or tell her how much I love her. It makes me sad, and breaks my heart. Just… I know she's in a better place, but I still wanna be with her.

@saor_illust school

agh that's a phat mood
everytime i see something that reminds me of her
that one irrational part of my brain gets hopeful for the split second before logic shuts it down, telling me that this time
there is no coming back
she's dead for real this time
this isnt a friend who's gonna just disappear for four weeks and then come back
no
she's dead, oh god,,,,,,

@furetakunai ac_unit

agh that's a phat mood
that one irrational part of my brain gets hopeful for the split second before logic shuts it down, telling me that this time
there is no coming back
no
she's dead, oh god,,,,,,

Damn, I can relate to this a lot. I'm here if you need to talk. Just shoot me a PM anytime. I'm awake pretty much 20 hours a day anyway.

@saor_illust school

agh that's a phat mood
there is no coming back
no
she's dead, oh god,,,,,,

Damn, I can relate to this a lot. I'm here if you need to talk. Just shoot me a PM anytime. I'm awake pretty much 20 hours a day anyway.

thank you <3

Deleted user

Three of the kids in my algebra class spent the past 5 minutes discussing Birdo's gender identity

She's a girl.

Deleted user

Three of the kids in my algebra class spent the past 5 minutes discussing Birdo's gender identity

She's a girl.

She's trans, you uncultured swine.

Never said that she wasn't trans

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

She's a girl.

You also never said that she was

Deleted user

She's a girl.

You also never said that she was

You right

@furetakunai ac_unit

agh that's a phat mood
there is no coming back
no
she's dead, oh god,,,,,,

thank you <3

Ofc 💛