forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@RedTheLoveless

Whenever I look back at any version of Past Me, I just shake my head and wonder.

How I didn't manage to end up as a major villain is beyond me

Deleted user

I look at my past self and just go

Bro, I can do so many more accents now

Deleted user

Past me was such a hoe, and not to mention I used to be a teachers pet, then middle school came and I cussed out so many teachers. Not to mention family issues.
Past me was also a mental mess.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I wanna put "🖤🤍💜" in my fb bio, but I don't want people to suspect anything… I could just say they're my favorite colors lol.

Is that the ace stuff? If it is I'm annoyed that *anyone can hate the aces.

@HighPockets group

I wanna put "🖤🤍💜" in my fb bio, but I don't want people to suspect anything… I could just say they're my favorite colors lol.

Is that the ace stuff? If it is I'm annoyed that *anyone can hate the aces.

Yeah that's ace stuff
The ace flag is black, grey, white, and purple
I'm assuming that the heart I can't see is white or grey? I can just see the black and purple ones

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

Anyone look back on when they thought they were straight and just be like “HOW DID I THINK THATTTTTT”

Yep

GUYS I THOUGHT I WAS JUST A BASIC BOTTOM STRAIGHT GIRL. Let me say it again…I THOUGHT I WAS A FRICKING BOTTOM side note there’s nothing wrong with being a bottom y’all, I’m just very clearly not one like I originally thought
And now I’m chaotic top bisexual and my gender is yes.

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

I love when same sex relationships are normalized. Because I’m hanging out with relatives and they were talking about “[insert name here] and her girlfriend.” No big disapproval discussion or anything, just casually mentioned in discussion and then we kept going on with the conversation.

@saor_illust school

ok but i feel that first part
i actually thought i was capable of romantic feeling until i realised i was aro and suddenly it all makes sense now

@Pickles group

Lmao I didn't know the difference between aesthetic attraction and romantic attraction so I was just like, "he's decent looking, this must be a crush." (Because pretty people make me nervous so I assumed that was part of it) So I guess it's a good thing I've felt .09% aesthetic attraction to any girls at my school otherwise I would have freaked out

@Musical_Queen

I had the weirdest dream. I don't remember much of it except the fact that there were these random machines with the pride flags all over them and everytime I would see them that said "Incomplete", me and every LGBTQ+ would slap the button in the machine and say "autocorrect" on the machine would break and the tour guide would grab their phone and have it flash rainbow colors and say "Party". But with that, it must have been a glorious dream

@berlioz

Noice ring, 10/10

Here's a fun word-
finmasexual: being only attracted to men who are feminine in nature or presentation.
I would say that fits me pretty well, if it weren't for me being on both the aro and ace spectrums. Feminine men are my preference, but I can't possibly forecast if they're the only type of people I'm attracted to. But yeah there's a word for that.