forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@berlioz

There's also it's counterpart minwomasexual which is the exclusive attraction to masculine women. There's a word for everything type of attraction by now I bet.

@Pickles group

Is there a word for being attracted to a fictional character?
besides being a fanhuman
Lookin' at you, Sanji

someone somewhere came up with "fictosexual" and now it's weird and all over my Pinterest and I cringe every time I see it in its many forms

@saor_illust school

ahhhhhh~
so i came out to my irl fren today
and it actually went way better than i thought???
like, she was super accepting and ahhhh
it feels so good

@actual-fandom-trash

ahhhhhh~
so i came out to my irl fren today
and it actually went way better than i thought???
like, she was super accepting and ahhhh
it feels so good

yay!!!

Deleted user

So.. I got a Job… helping my mom's friend's neighbor, ( Whom is part of the LGBTQ+ community.) with cleaning her house. Hopefully I start today. Because I want to save up for a job that's part time. maybe even get my own phone. or maybe …..save up for collage….

@Pickles group

So.. I got a Job… helping my mom's friend's neighbor, ( Whom is part of the LGBTQ+ community.) with cleaning her house. Hopefully I start today. Because I want to save up for a job that's part time. maybe even get my own phone. or maybe …..save up for collage….

*job
*who
*college
If you're going to use "whom", learn how to fucking use it correctly :/

Deleted user

*job
*who
*college
If you're going to use "whom", learn how to fucking use it correctly :/

…This again…look a few mistakes are made…it's not a big deal…I'm trying my best…OKAY?!?
Sorry, I'm just trying my best here. I can't help the fact that I fuck up…… can't do anything without being critiqued…

Deleted user

Doing a queer writing class in ten minutes lets go :)

Deleted user

I'm very excited, I'm hoping to write some stuff for The Museum or at least a short story with one of the characters.
It's run by queer people for queer people and guess what? some of my art will be fetured on their insta becuase I made a queer superhero!