forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@Pickles group

Hi what does it mean that the thought of physical contact with anyone but my friends disgusts me? It's not a germ thing, it's just an ewww don't touch me thing
What?
Is that normal?

@Musical_Queen

Hi what does it mean that the thought of physical contact with anyone but my friends disgusts me? It's not a germ thing, it's just an ewww don't touch me thing
What?
Is that normal?

Yay! I'm not alone. Yeah, it's not a germ thing, but someone hugging me or putting their hand on like my arm or shoulder. Like, I know they might be reassuring me, but I just hate it

@berlioz

Touch aversion can be caused by three things:

1. Cleanliness/fear of germs
  2. Sensory stimulation issues
  3. Distrust of others/anxiety surrounding other people

It's not so common, but it's not abnormal. It's just your normal, and that's ok :)

Deleted user

The only thing that is normal about me is my left ring toe. (I broke it 2 years ago and it formed a joint I was missing)

@berlioz

I wanna put "🖤🤍💜" in my fb bio, but I don't want people to suspect anything… I could just say they're my favorite colors lol.

Deleted user

I just stress baked a giant jam (pop) tart, make limeade, made soda

@Musical_Queen

I put on a pair of denim jeans and a matching denim jacket with a tank top and heeled ankle boots and one of my friends (Who I am not currently out too) Asked if it was my Pride outfit. I asked what she meant by that and she said "because of all of the denim"

@V01DtheFae group

I am supremely upset with mah self. I am just really self conscious and the girl I like well likes to give mixed signals. It might just be me though and that is what scares me.

@saor_illust school

ahhaha i recently rejoined a server owner by a fren on discord and ahhhhh
i forgot why i left
cause a certain person
who decided it was fine to just out me
to a bunch of people in another frens server
(which i've left btw)
is still in the first mentioned server
hhhhhhhhhh
funnnnnnnnnn

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Wait…
Now that I think about it, a few months ago, I'd have laughed at somebody who's a jerk half the time and won't shut up about their favorite show
And has a very annoying laugh
And is absolutely hideous
And gives up on everything without trying

What have I been doing with my life?

@Pickles group

I mean. Past Me would laugh at me now because Past Me is a raging bitch and me now lives on a writing site, panics every time she has to actually talk so someone, sings loudly in the car, and is a dumbass

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

y'know what?
Imma make a list

Now Me:

• lives on a writing site that I discovered on Pinterest
  • gives up on any art I try
  • Never shuts up about One Piece
  • is an all around jerk irl
  • has like 3 real friends

@saor_illust school

hhhhhh
kinda just a random thing but
when you're aro and watching a conversation that involves romantic feelings of some sort
it's kinda awkward
cause you have no idea what they're talking about
well you do
but not rly
cause a r o

@HighPockets group

I mean. Past Me would laugh at me now because Past Me is a raging bitch and me now lives on a writing site, panics every time she has to actually talk so someone, sings loudly in the car, and is a dumbass

Oh wow same

@berlioz

Bruh I don't even remember Past Me. You guys should read Season of Disbelief by Ray Bradbury, it might ~inspire~ you.