forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@Katastrophic group

I just ordered my ace ring and im so excited its got dragon scale patterns

dklsnvn that sounds so cool

it wont be here for another week but eeeeee last year pride month's ace day was on my birthday but I was too nervous to do anything, it feels like such a big step I can't wait to wear it!

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

i might make one out of clay for myself, then i can get all custom with the patterns n stuff :D

Nevermind rings are a pain in the ass I give up

@Trix

dances in
IT’S PRIDEEEEEE MONTH! β€οΈπŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ–€
Remember, THIS IS THE MONTH TO CHERISH AND ACCEPT YOURSELF MORE THAN EVER.
That is a threat <333

@Katastrophic group

i might make one out of clay for myself, then i can get all custom with the patterns n stuff :D

Nevermind rings are a pain in the ass I give up

Rings are very hard to make from my jewelry class experiences lol, I suggest a ring mandrel if you ever want to try again, makes it much easier x)

@Purple-Cat location_cityThe Worldbuilder

Hey, with it being pride month and all, I figured now is as good a time as any to say this. I think I might be ace but I’m still questioning it, I’ve just never had any sexual attraction to anyone and am generally disgusted by the idea of sex. I’ve done research on what Asexuality is but I’m still not sure if I fit.

@Moxie group

I wish you luck on your journey! if you have any questions, we have a ton of ace or ace-spec people that would be happy to answer them!

@Pickles group

I wish you luck on your journey! if you have any questions, we have a ton of ace or ace-spec people that would be happy to answer them!

^^^

Deleted user

HEEEYYYYY sorry I've been gone. I was grounded and wasn't allowed back on my computer until summer school. Yay -__- [not really I had to wake up super fucking early and now I'm just waiting for my teacher to open the chat.) ALSO HAPPY PRIDE MONTH!!! I'm celebrating by doing my eyeshadow the different flags of sexuality. Today shall be your original Gay Pride Flag!!!!!!!!

Deleted user

Hey, with it being pride month and all, I figured now is as good a time as any to say this. I think I might be ace but I’m still questioning it, I’ve just never had any sexual attraction to anyone and am generally disgusted by the idea of sex. I’ve done research on what Asexuality is but I’m still not sure if I fit.

d00d, welcome