forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@Toaster group

There's also "significant other" or "better/other half" if you're wanting to spice things up a bit

or significant annoyance if you're Nico di Angelo

XD

@SebastianBarnes

Does anyone have words for a non-binary partner? Like girlfriend/boyfriend, but not gendered. I've heard theyfriend and ghoulfriend being used, does anyone know some other good ones?

date mate

Deleted user

I bet you look cute, Mir :)

Hissssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Deleted user

On another note, I am hopelessly platonic crushing on someone and I'm just going to wait till they catch on so I don't have to take initiave.

Deleted user

I bet you look cute, Mir :)

Hissssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

:D

@berlioz

Last night I had a dream that I was in a movie theater and went into the women's restroom. I was immediately lost. It was huge. The stalls were confusing and I couldn't find the sinks. There were so many women in there just staring at me. It was so uncomfortable. I felt like I was in the wrong bathroom, so I found the door and left. I paced in the hall, wondering what to do. In the hallway there was a corner I hadn't noticed, so I turned down it. There was another bathroom that had "non-binary" written on the door, hidden away from the rest of the hall. I went in that door and it was a simple two stall bathroom with sinks. No confusion, no women staring at me. I was relieved, because apparently I was non-binary in my dream. Before I went in I stopped and made sure no one saw me there, and just then this dude that makes random appearances in my dreams gave me a flyer that basically said he'd stand guard and beat anyone up who tried to intimidate me when using this bathroom.

So it's nice to know that my dream world is populated with trans allies. It also reminded me of the discomfort trans/nb people have pretty much everyday when they need to use the restroom in public. That's gotta suck.

@Toaster group

this dude that makes random appearances in my dreams gave me a flyer that basically said he'd stand guard and beat anyone up who tried to intimidate me when using this bathroom.

This is beautiful.
But it's also hilarious because any time someone says 'weird', 'strange' or 'random guy' I think of Weirdy from The Hollow. XD

@berlioz

this dude that makes random appearances in my dreams gave me a flyer that basically said he'd stand guard and beat anyone up who tried to intimidate me when using this bathroom.

This is beautiful.
But it's also hilarious because any time someone says 'weird', 'strange' or 'random guy' I think of Weirdy from The Hollow. XD

Bruh I remember watching that show

@ZephirFox8812

My 'trans ally' friend just insisted that some obviously transphobic videos weren't transphobic and saying that your sex is your gender isn't transphobic and I'm on the verge of a panic attack in art class what do I do please help

Deleted user

if it's an actual panic attack, go to a nurse or counselor??

@berlioz

Understand that even if she may have said something stupid or something you don't agree with, she's still your friend. If your friendship is strong, this will blow over.
For now, focus on calming down. Take 4 deep breaths, keep your mind focused on your art class. You got this.

@actual-fandom-trash

I’m debating whether to come out to my family. I’m already out at college and mostly out in general. My family’s just kinda homophobic. Not to the point I would be in danger. I just don’t think they’d be very supportive. But I’m so annoyed with hiding so many facets of my identity, sexuality only being one of them.

I'm a little late but I wish you luck with whatever you choose. I recently came out to my parents (kinda for the same reasons) and yeah they're homophobic but I feel so much lighter about it. But that's just my experience and just, yeah, good luck!!

Deleted user

MIR GOT MY LETTER
FINALLY
I COULDN'T BE HAPPIER

Deleted user

YEAH I DID :DDDDD
I HAVE THE POSTCARDS AND BOTH PAINTINGS YOU'VE SENT ON MY WALLS
THE SHARK TEETH AND ROSE CHARM ARE ON MY ALTAR
YOUR LETTERS ARE IN THAT PRETTY BOX I LOOK AT WHEN I GET SAD
EVERY TIME I SEE ANYTHING FROM YOU I SMILE

Deleted user

:DDDDD
I COULDN'T GET ANY STUFF FROM THE BATTLESHIP OR ANYTHING BUT I'M GOING TO FIND A PRETTY ROCK FOR YOU IN TEXAS