forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

how does one learn to brutally murder their internal homophobe
i saw something super fluffy and immediately thought “man i wish that was me” before realizing the drawing was two girls
so now she’s mad at me again

Deleted user

You ever listen to a song and be like "am I listening to the song or is the song listening to me?"
Because it hits so hard
Because…
death bed by Powfu did that to me

Deleted user

You ever listen to a song and be like "am I listening to the song or is the song listening to me?"

@Milani eco

any advice on how to come out to my family and friends? I dont think they will be mad/ annoyed that i am pan, but i just want to know how to make it as 'non-shocking' as possible ahaha

Deleted user

Have I… found my people?
Well hi, I'm Astronomical and I'm genderfluid. That's pretty much all I can say right now.

Hi! Hi! Hi!
I'm Reed!
My Gender? Queer
My Sexuality? Queer
My Personality? Queer
Hotel? Queervago

Deleted user

ALL HAIL THE QUEER!! gets on my knees and bows

Deleted user

I've been waiting to make the joke for so long you don't even k n o w

@Becfromthedead group

I’m debating whether to come out to my family. I’m already out at college and mostly out in general. My family’s just kinda homophobic. Not to the point I would be in danger. I just don’t think they’d be very supportive. But I’m so annoyed with hiding so many facets of my identity, sexuality only being one of them.

@Becfromthedead group

Thank you! I feel like at this point I’m a grown ass woman and should be able to do this, but alas, that is very much NOT the case. It’s gonna be even weirder bc I’m in a straight-passing relationship. I feel like they’re gonna figure out once I get back to school because my roommates and I are filling our apartment with gay shit probably. That’d be a pretty funny way to find out tbh.

Deleted user

this evening's aesthetic:
black shorts, black tank top, black baseball hat, black tennis shoes, brown belt, nAtUrAl MaKeUp (I haven't worn eyeliner in like a week and I don't feel like me)

@berlioz

Does anyone have words for a non-binary partner? Like girlfriend/boyfriend, but not gendered. I've heard theyfriend and ghoulfriend being used, does anyone know some other good ones?