forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

I'm also having a sleepover at my friends house. Last time me and her hung out just the two of us was…3 years ago.

Deleted user

My search history:
"How to ask someone you've never met irl to be your qpp without sounding like a creep???"

@Pickles group

My search history:
"How to ask someone you've never met irl to be your qpp without sounding like a creep???"

I'm interested in the results

Deleted user

Like, I know full well that the chance of me getting a good result is close to zero

Deleted user

I mean, I don't know what a qpp is, but the "without sounding like a creep" part is too relatable lmao

Deleted user

No the results of your gogle search

Oh, lot's actually
I just couldn't accsess it ecuase of school restrictuons

@Katastrophic group

idk why I just though of this but once boy in my class randomly decided he wanted to look up how much it costs to change your gender in the middle of math class
on a school Chromebook
at a Catholic school

Damn what a power play

@galaxyunicorn-is-in-love-with-starry

he just randomly in the middle of math class goes "how much does it cost to change your gender?"
but really it's not too out of place for my math class
well…my old math class
gets sad remembering I don't go there anymore

a lot of interesting stuff happened in math though

Deleted user

Have I… found my people?
Well hi, I'm Astronomical and I'm genderfluid. That's pretty much all I can say right now.

@The-Magician group

Have I… found my people?
Well hi, I'm Astronomical and I'm genderfluid. That's pretty much all I can say right now.

Welcome to the clan!
I’m Lee, genderfluid and bisexual.
It’s a pleasure to meet you!

@berlioz

Have I… found my people?

I'm Owen, nice to meet you! I'm cis, she/her, demisexual/demiromantic.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Have I… found my people?

Hey!
I'm Ash, they/them, asexual, probably panromantic
That's about it

@Pickles group

oh ash I forgot to tell you I have a pan/ace character and she makes me think of you. But other than that, you guys are nothing alike

@galaxyunicorn-is-in-love-with-starry

Have I… found my people?

hi! I'm Lily, GalaxyUnicorn, or Galaxy, whatever you want to call me. I'm oriented sapphic aroace and she/her. nice to meet you!