forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

I now refuse to watch any Animal Crossing island tour videos because they make me wanna hurl when I see my own island
I should probably just demolish everything and have an actual theme going

@berlioz

aHHh I'm so excited that you're coming out! :DDDD
Maybe during a meal time, or leave it on their bed? you should tell us how it goes but no pressure if you don't want to

@galaxyunicorn-is-in-love-with-starry

I'd probably keep putting it off if it weren't for Robert Manion (if you don't know he's on of my favorite actors and he just came out as bi)…and idk if I'll put off giving them the letter but I feel like that would kind of unfair to Robert

@HighPockets group

I'm proud of you, Luna <3

I just realized you called me Luna instead of Lily

WAIT I thought your name was Luna
I'm big dumb ig
I'm proud of you, Lily <3

@galaxyunicorn-is-in-love-with-starry

I'm proud of you, Luna <3

I just realized you called me Luna instead of Lily

WAIT I thought your name was Luna
I'm big dumb ig
I'm proud of you, Lily <3

that's what I usually go by online but I decided I trusted you guys enough to share my real name

@Pickles group

So yesterday I found out my friend was ace (although it's kind of obvious because she's a lot like El and me. Very sex repulsed.) And she found out I was ace, so she leans in and goes "Happy pride month, I guess I can say that to you." She also had a bet on my ace-ness apparently

@berlioz

So yesterday I found out my friend was ace (although it's kind of obvious because she's a lot like El and me. Very sex repulsed.) And she found out I was ace, so she leans in and goes "Happy pride month, I guess I can say that to you." She also had a bet on my ace-ness apparently

That's wholesome, it's nice to have friends the same rare orientation as you. I'm fairly certain my group of guy friends have a bet that I'm lesbian. They try to get me to out myself and use my clothes as a clue that I must be into girls lol.

@HighPockets group

i want to come out to my best friend but based on her… uh
biased education
i don't think i'll be able to do so anytime soon

I felt that
I've sort of come to terms with the fact that I'll probably never be out to my super religious friends, which is a shame since they're the ones I've known my whole life. I'm out to one of them, and only because she saw me post about it on here and asked me.

@berlioz

I'm both the super religious friend and the person everyone comes out to. I've had quite a few friends- sometimes just acquaintances or classmates- come out to me, some for the first time with a peer. It's a nice moment. Even though I hate being called religious and prefer spiritual or something else, because I have a problem with "religion" but whatever I'm still That Jesus Kid™