@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Punching a Nazi sounds like a good time rn actually

Punching a Nazi sounds like a good time all the time

Punching anybody sounds like a good time all the time
But not y'all I love y'all

@Toaster group

No, guys. We've gotta kill 'em with Kindness.
/pulls out multiple weapons named 'Kindness'/
Let's go.

@berlioz

There are so many anti-semites in my school, constantly making jokes about me and Jewish people and it's just yuck. They're also homophobes and racists. They literally (silently, mostly) hail Hitler in the middle of class. Please, come punch them, I don't wanna get suspended :)

@RedTheLoveless

There are so many anti-semites in my school, constantly making jokes about me and Jewish people and it's just yuck. They're also homophobes and racists. They literally (silently, mostly) hail Hitler in the middle of class. Please, come punch them, I don't wanna get suspended :)

I would but I'm an adult, so assaulting children really isn't something I should be doing. I will, however, beat their asses if they try to pull anything self defense bb.

@HighPockets group

Punching Nazis should be considered a sport.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

I would but I'm an adult, so assaulting children really isn't something I should be doing. I will, however, beat their asses if they try to pull anything self defense bb.

I'm not an adult so I can beat their asses while Red recites an insult paragraph

@berlioz

I'm not an adult so I can beat their asses while Red recites an insult paragraph

:D

@Cloudy_is_trying_her_best

I'm not an adult yet so I don't have to worry about that :) as long as nobody gets sent to the hospital or anything we're good :)

@HighPockets group

Oh yeah Lily, you should report the pridefall youtube page for hate speech, violence, harassment, sexual content etc. Report it multiple times so it'll get taken down.

@Becfromthedead group

Yeah I’m an adult so I’m not gonna assault a minor (or realistically anyone unless they come at me first). But god, there was this guy at my university who we swear was a neonazi. I think he dropped out though, because he kind of disappeared from my class and my fiancé’s class. Which I mean, good riddance.

Deleted user

There's no problem with being a little careful online, but don't let it take away your pride.

@HighPockets group

Yeah I’m an adult so I’m not gonna assault a minor (or realistically anyone unless they come at me first). But god, there was this guy at my university who we swear was a neonazi. I think he dropped out though, because he kind of disappeared from my class and my fiancé’s class. Which I mean, good riddance.

Disgusting. There was a huge WW2 buff in my class, I don't think he was a neonazi but he made me hella uncomfortable.

@Becfromthedead group

Wait okay I don't mean to interrupt the Nazi-punching party or anything but

BEC YOU HAVE A FIANCE???? DJKLVVN CONGRATS!!

Yeah! Lol we’ve been engaged for like a year and a half. Sadly, no wedding until after undergrad.

Deleted user

BEC YOU HAVE A FIANCE???? DJKLVVN CONGRATS!!

that's been a thing for a hot minute lmao

@HighPockets group

how do I report someone on YouTube??

Try clicking the three dots in the corner of the home page, there might be a report option. If not, then just block the channel.

@Cloudy_is_trying_her_best

I've been inactive off and on lmao, so it's not surprising that I missed something but still! That's cool! And wdym no wedding until after undergrad? Is that a rules thing or a preference thing? sorry I don't really know this kind of thing lol

@HighPockets group

The first thing you see when you YouTube search "operation pridefall" is a bunch of debunking videos, it's probably just some homophobic 4chan bitchbabies trying to fearmonger.

@Becfromthedead group

I've been inactive off and on lmao, so it's not surprising that I missed something but still! That's cool! And wdym no wedding until after undergrad? Is that a rules thing or a preference thing? sorry I don't really know this kind of thing lol

I have a very strict family who thinks that marriage is the end of a woman’s life basically, and they want me to make sure I finish my education. Plus they still treat me like I’m a child, so there’s this weird perception that I’m not old enough for marriage even though I am. I just want to be able to get married without my family pissing themselves over something or another, and waiting would probably help. Plus, it’ll give us time to actually save up more money. Not really interested in a fancy wedding though.