forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

everyone here (except one person) is trash. ~(. _ .)~

what the f u c k is wrong with you

@Simon-Says

Oof when cats put ALL THEIR WEIGHT onto that REALLY BIG STEP and they just like pressure point your throat and you're like "listen I would die for you but I NEVER THOUGHT IT WOULD BE IN THIS WAY"

@RedTheLoveless

that sounds like a great way to wake up wdym

Yeah, that sounds awesome.

Not when she steps on your throat

F in the chat

Thanks for the respecc buddo

Deleted user

It’s worse when they step on that one area in the armpit that’s just i n s t a n t p a i n
Or the gut
That also hurts

I know this is semi inappropriate–but when a cat steps on you nip—— I wanna scream bruh. so. much. hurt.
and my cat does it all the effing time.

@RedTheLoveless

It’s worse when they step on that one area in the armpit that’s just i n s t a n t p a i n
Or the gut
That also hurts

I know this is semi inappropriate–but when a cat steps on you nip—— I wanna scream bruh. so. much. hurt.

Oof same though. Like, out of all the areas to step, they always have to step in that ONE SPOT

@Moxie group

My dog is very small and likes to walk all over me. He is also very awkward. He’ll stand on a place on my stomach or my throat orrr the place Eris mentioned. None of them are fun

@Bre_is_sick_of_school group

Ok so I’m order-
Gay
Lesbian
Bisexual
Transgender
Asexual
Aromantic
Pansexual
Abrosexual
Polysexual
Intersex
Non-binary
Genderfluid
Agender
Polyamorous
Genderqueer
Demigirl
Demiboy
Demisexual
Demiromantic

I am just Lesbian

@HighPockets group

Or the gut
That also hurts

My cat always steps on my boobs when I'm trying to sleep.