forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

Today's aesthetic: Black jeans, black longsleeve shirt, silver choker, black and white headband, thick eyeliner.

Deleted user

Today's aesthetic: I just woke up, so I'm still in my pjs. I'm watching Steven Universe.

@Elder-God-Whisper work

Today's aesthetic: A black dress, and my favorite jacket with pins and stuff on it and the necklace my BF gave me for Christmas. Oh yeah, also relief and slight depression, don't ask how that mixes, I don't have a clue.

@ninj-is-by

Ok so I’m order-
Gay
Lesbian
Bisexual
Transgender
Asexual
Aromantic
Pansexual
Abrosexual
Polysexual
Intersex
Non-binary
Genderfluid
Agender
Polyamorous
Genderqueer
Demigirl
Demiboy
Demisexual
Demiromantic

Ok ngl I'm pan and I had no clue have of these existed

P̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶@̶ ̶m̶e̶

@hollow-boned

ok deadass it's so jarring to talk about liking a girl in front of the kids @ school because nobody throws me a weird look of any kind or asks 'wait GIRL????' they're just like 'oh lmao crushes i hate it when that happens' like WAIT YOU'RE OKAY WITH IT AND YOU ALREADY KNEW WITHOUT ME SPELLING IT OUT FOR YOU AND YOU'RE NOT EVEN SURPRISED??? H U H

@hollow-boned

ok deadass it's so jarring to talk about liking a girl in front of the kids @ school because nobody throws me a weird look of any kind or asks 'wait GIRL????' they're just like 'oh lmao crushes i hate it when that happens' like WAIT YOU'RE OKAY WITH IT AND YOU ALREADY KNEW WITHOUT ME SPELLING IT OUT FOR YOU AND YOU'RE NOT EVEN SURPRISED??? H U H

and they all think the others in the group are straight (except for these two boys, me and the sister of one of them are p sure they're dating in secret) so it's like. wrow

Deleted user

Today's aesthetic: Black jeans, black longsleeve shirt, silver choker, black and white headband, thick eyeliner.

that is the aesthetic of the emo bisexual

i AM the emo bisexual, thank you for noticing