forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

oh hey, glad to see a chat like this around. Uh, hi. I'm Elliot (I'm chill with being called Eli too) and I am a bi dude

Ay, the name's Miriam. Biromantic homosexual. Author. Resident meme-maker and Eminem stan. Edgar Allan Poe is lit.

@Desert-Of-Rust language

oh hey, glad to see a chat like this around. Uh, hi. I'm Elliot (I'm chill with being called Eli too) and I am a bi dude

Ay, the name's Miriam. Biromantic homosexual. Author. Resident meme-maker and Eminem stan. Edgar Allan Poe is lit.

nice to meet you, Miriam

@The-Magician group

Heya!
I'm Lee, bisexual and gender-fluid (any pronouns are chill)
Nice to meet you, welcome to the chat ;)

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

oh christo on a croissant what the hell is this glitch

Did all the posts show up as the same one?
That’s been happening recently, it usually goes away if you refresh the page a couple times
It’s currently being worked on so it shouldn’t be here too much longer-

@Desert-Of-Rust language

oh christo on a croissant what the hell is this glitch

Did all the posts show up as the same one?
That’s been happening recently, it usually goes away if you refresh the page a couple times
It’s currently being worked on so it shouldn’t be here too much longer-

good to know that it's being fixed

Deleted user

Did y'all know that Marvel has its first trans superhero?

yup! Her name is uh… Rebekah? Not sure if I spelled that right

Yep! She's pretty great

@hollow-boned

yeet yeet, i'm Hollow, queer trans boy, he/him. angry punk idiot who yells about girls a lot and the transmascs sometimes come to me for advice cuz i've tried everything under the sun

@HighPockets group

Yep! She's pretty great

Cool! What movie/TV show?

Deleted user

Yep! She's pretty great

It's called Marvel's Hero Project. It's about real kids doing good in their communities, and Marvel makes them into superheroes. It's on Disney+

@Desert-Of-Rust language

yeet yeet, i'm Hollow, queer trans boy, he/him. angry punk idiot who yells about girls a lot and the transmascs sometimes come to me for advice cuz i've tried everything under the sun

hah, nice to meet you, Hollow. You sound like one of my friends irl

@HighPockets group

Yep! She's pretty great

It's called Marvel's Hero Project. It's about real kids doing good in their communities, and Marvel makes them into superheroes. It's on Disney+

Oh, that's so cool!

@Desert-Of-Rust language

Hi! You can call me Luna, or Galaxy, people here like to call me Galaxy so that works, and I, aroace

nice to meet you Luna, I hope you know I now can only imagine you as looking like Luna Lovegood

Deleted user

Hello! I’m Nova or Nat or whatever you want, Pan and I stick around to give advice and talk and appreciate that there’s a chat for this stuff.