forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

To the aces out there, how old were you when you realized you were ace?

Deleted user

Not ace, but biromantic homosexual {meaning I'm only sexually attracted to females, not males.} Actually pretty recently, though I won't say my age on here. A lot of boys around my age are horny af though, and that pretty much helped me realize that I don't want any of that.

Deleted user

I’m 16 and bisexual, and happy with a guy named Nate, who I’ve known for a while, so I also might be Demi. I dunno, I don’t really want to make it all that complicated, I just know right now I’m happy with the relationship and status I’m at right now.

But you don’t really know you’re ace until you’re a older and matured. I thought I was ace until really recently (though I am uncomfortable still with sexual things? idk).

@Simon-Says

You can know
That you are ace
At any time in your life
Even if
You can't legally have sex
It's ok to know
That you don't want to
This has been a PSA because my mother is ace and ranted to me about it

Deleted user

hello im having a gender identity crisis
how was yalls winter break?

@Becfromthedead group

I was 17 when I realized I was demisexual (not ace but ace spec so).
I think if you’re old enough to have a crush you’re old enough to know you’re ace, and it’s completely normalized for young girls to have crushes on boys and vice versa so idk why people think lgbt isn’t something you’re supposed to hear about when you’re younger.
However, don’t feel pressured to label yourself. You might have attractions or lack thereof now, but you don’t have to label now if you’re unsure.

Deleted user

Today's aesthetic: Black t-shirt. Black leggings. Black headband. Grey wrap-around bracelet. Eyeliner.

Deleted user

Today's aesthetic: Punk, punk, punk. Leather jacket, fucking nice makeup, a red shirt that matches my new dyed hair.

@Elder-God-Whisper work

oh thank goodness that's gone
uh
the entire page was just my message repeated
is that normal?

I see that happen WAY too much. Just refresh the page one or a few times and you should be good.

@RainClouds_Itachi_

Y'ALL
my ex-bestfriend's lil sister spoke to me the other day and the the whole reason for her ignoring me is STUPID AF
but at least i know why she been ignoring me for the last COUPLE OF YEARS-
also i got to gush about my girlfriend to her so i'm extra happ, everyone needs to be blessed with how cute my girlfriend is ok-

other than that, now that school is on again i realize how much i missed the Gay Corner