forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@The-Magician group

Oh right. To be fair I can't actually see anything at this point other than bold fonts, so I'm relying in touch typing for the most part. This is fun…

@Kamea public

Oh right. To be fair I can't actually see anything at this point other than bold fonts, so I'm relying in touch typing for the most part. This is fun…

why is your touch typing better than me typing when I can see lmao

@The-Magician group

I've had a good few years of practice. I can only do it on this laptop and an Apple Mac keyboard though, which is unfortunate because it makes responding to texts really difficult and have to just hope that autocorrect doesn't screw me over.

Deleted user

I have an army of tiny, pelvic thrusting, men.

found my senior quote

Deleted user

guys, ruby's little sister came out to me as bisexual today. and then i came out to her and we just sat on the beach sobbing

Deleted user

guys, ruby's little sister came out to me as bisexual today. and then i came out to her and we just sat on the beach sobbing

WHAT
AH
THERE'S MORE OF US

Deleted user

Sup fuckers (an non-fuckers), I'm not dead.

-dies of laughter-
sup man

Deleted user

No one believes I'm a republican and I forgot why for a hot second, then I looked in the mirror and realized I have dyed hair and am a billboard for controversy.

Deleted user

Anyhow, probably going to go commit a felony untill I'm the cool uncle friend who's wanted in three states for arson.