forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

Did I have to?

No?? I was just wondering since a while back you said you weren't sure??

Deleted user

Did I have to?

No?? I was just wondering since a while back you said you weren't sure??

Yeah I’m still not and I prolly won’t be for a while

@i_cast_decompose_on_myself

crashes into the room with confusion
PEOPLE GUESS WHAT
ONE OF MY DISTANT FRIENDS JUST HAD THE COURAGE TO COME OUT TO ME AND I BET THEY WERE NOT EXPECTING THE GIANT HUG I GAVE THEM
IM SO PROUD OF THEM AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO BECAUSE MY MOM SENSE WANTS ME TO COVER THEM WITH LOVE BUT I DONT WANT TO BE WEIRD
AGGGHHHH P R I D E

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

So one of my friends this year casually came out to me by saying she had a girlfriend and you know your boi got so excited that my brain shut down so I probably said “oh cool” really awkwardly and sounded like a homophobic Karen. So that stressed me out but she actually just didn’t care (apparently I didn’t mess up that bad lol) and now she’s trying to set me up with this cute girl that she’s friends with and this is genuinely the nicest thing someone’s done for me when it comes to my love life. Like she’s legit trying so hard to help me.

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

Oh no, that's awful…

(unrelated sidenote I had an idea for a story that I may or may not actually write, hockey gxg story)

Wasn’t it an actual thing where two of the femal players from the Canadian and American Olympic hockey teams got married??

@Cloudy_is_trying_her_best

Oh no, that's awful…

(unrelated sidenote I had an idea for a story that I may or may not actually write, hockey gxg story)

Wasn’t it an actual thing where two of the femal players from the Canadian and American Olympic hockey teams got married??

tHIS IS NEWS TO ME BUT THAT'S REALLY COOL

Deleted user

tiny rant) do you ever think about how you can see other peoples flaws and how you choose to overlook them because your a nice person and them you wonder what other people think of you and what they block out because im a disaster and people always say "ur adorable" i don't believe it for a second because all i can see are my numerous flaws.

@_Magnus_is_in_physics

I HAVE A VERY. VERY. VERY weird/stupid question. Is it possible to sometimes feel v e r y straight, likeCan’tImagineBeingWithAGirl Kind of straight, and then other days Just feel so impossibly gay you look at a guy and you start thinking. wow. how could i possibly feel attracted to that? But for different periods of times, that vary, and change, constantly?

@TeamMezzo group

I HAVE A VERY. VERY. VERY weird/stupid question. Is it possible to sometimes feel v e r y straight, likeCan’tImagineBeingWithAGirl Kind of straight, and then other days Just feel so impossibly gay you look at a guy and you start thinking. wow. how could i possibly feel attracted to that? But for different periods of times, that vary, and change, constantly?

i very feel this

@Tanehttac

If that ain't me.

Deleted user

To be honest I can't relate to that because I'm gay as hell, but yeah, it's normal.
A reminder to anyone could use it:

Attraction is fluid.

Deleted user

rolls eyes honestly i feel like you’re one to talk, but yes, it is mostly fluid because it will change often in your life. So don’t be set on just one thing, though if you have a good idea on it, it might only tweak a couple times.

Deleted user

rolls eyes honestly i feel like you’re one to talk

Um?? What is that supposed to mean?

Deleted user

I was asking out of curiosity, I don't know why that's so upsetting to you

@HighPockets group

Just bc one person has their sexuality figured out doesn't mean another does, figuring it out is a personal journey and it's kinda upsetting to be asked about it like there's a deadline, even if that's not what you intended.