forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@Elder-God-Whisper work

Todays's aesthetic: A black knit hoodie that the hood can cover my face because it's so big, a full length black dress, a necklace my BF just gave me, as well as a king size dark blue blanket wrapped around me that was also just given to me by my BF and smells like him wilst carrying a protein shaker filled with coffee and 1/4 of a cup of sugar as well as tons of milk and some chocolate powder.

Deleted user

I have to rant

why the hell are girls so pretty? I don't even have a specific type…
short hair? Long hair? No hair? curly hair? straight hair? messy hair?the short ones ? tall ones? thicc ones with soft bellies that are insecure for completely NOTHING? ones who have dorky laughs that they try to cover up? FUCK ME UP PLEASE

Deleted user

I thought I was aro for the longest time, but now I realize I'm just repressed. Peace sign

@The-Magician group

I have to rant

short hair? Long hair? No hair? curly hair? straight hair? messy hair?the short ones ? tall ones? thicc ones with soft bellies that are insecure for completely NOTHING? ones who have dorky laughs that they try to cover up? FUCK ME UP PLEASE

shies away from conversation…

Deleted user

for the longest time i thought i was bisexual with a lean on girls but the thought of the D word just makes me gag

Deleted user

I have to rant

Y E S
girls are so fucking cute

YES
but the sad part is when i flirt with my friends im just the "really nice one" and im like, "no im the lesbian who falls for all of her straight friends bc they are adorable"

@The-Magician group

Okay that I can relate with..
Although every girl that I have ever liked I have eventually kissed them, slept in the same bed as them, or something like that so… I guess I'm just lucky?

@Cloudy_is_trying_her_best

When you can only half relate bc not only do you find girls cute but not FUCK ME cute but you also find people cute regardless of gender??

also the struggle of knowing they're gonna move away in 2 months but goddammit they're cute and nice even if they don't think so and someone else also probably likes them and you don't want to start drama so you just sit there and wish you were with them

@Moxie group

Lee howwwww??
Tell me your secrets
Cause girls are pretty and I get scared.

Also side not I think I may be demiromantic or somewhere on the grey-romantic scale

Deleted user

I'm super gay for my best friend but she lets me kiss her all the time.
I only recently found out that this is not particularly normal.

@The-Magician group

Lee howwwww??
Tell me your secrets
Cause girls are pretty and I get scared.

Well…

1. We become friends.
  2. I trust them, and they trust me.
  3. We become best friends.
  4. We realise that even though one of them is straight, they can still appreciate another girl.
  5. We take it from there.

Two examples:
Best friend A I met when I was 11, I became her best friend at 12, I slept in her bed when we were 13, and again when we were 14 and 15
Best friend E I met when I was 11, we kissed when we were 15, I became her best friend at 16, I made out with her and slept in thee same bed at 17

Deleted user

My entire existence is screaming, crying, eating, and sleeping for hours on end.

me minus sleeping because of insomnia

@IzudekuMidoriya

My entire existence is screaming, crying, eating, and sleeping for hours on end.

me minus sleeping because of insomnia

I don't scream I hold in all my pain in and at 3 in the morning let out all my tears I can't scream though it would wake people up

@RainClouds_Itachi_

talking about sleeping tho, i overslept for once again
which i don't know if it's better than being sleep deprived but like-
at least i'm not sleep deprived????
i feel exhausted bc i overslept tho so idk at this point send help-