forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@Elder-God-Whisper work

So demisexual means you don't feel sexual attraction unless they form a strong emotional connection with someone. so does that mean you can still feel sexual attraction cause I think I'm demisexual but I feel sexual attraction but I don't get crushes on hot people or people im not friends with already? I've really only have had crushes on people im close with.

DUDE!! ANOTHER ONE!! YES!! I'M NOT ALONE!

@zillakami-said-acab

I am Starlight or Celestial. You can call me either. I'm a nonbinary human for the moment because I feel like I was born in the wrong body. I am trash, I love NF, and I will talk your head off about memes. I am depressed, anxious, and suicidal. I'm a complete disaster bi too, so yeah.

@RainClouds_Itachi_

i've finally emerged from my mood drop and i feel fluffy please let me give y'all some good platonic lov !!

kicks the doors of the pantry open HELLLO DEARS I FEEL PAN. AND I STAN THE WORLD. I DO THINK I HAVE A SUGAR RUSH. THE PANTRY HELD MANY CHOCOLATE BARS

^^^ also that's a mood

Deleted user

Not gonna lie I thought you meant turkey as in the country, not the bird at first

unless you did actually mean the country

Deleted user

My mom thinks im using my gayness to fit in to a group, but she also thinks ive never had a gf so imma let her be

@V01DtheFae group

kicks the doors of the pantry open HELLLO DEARS I FEEL PAN. AND I STAN THE WORLD. I DO THINK I HAVE A SUGAR RUSH. THE PANTRY HELD MANY CHOCOLATE BARS

THAT'S MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

@_Magnus_is_in_physics

FELLOW PANTRY NEIGHBOUR.

@V01DtheFae group

FELLOW PANTRY NEIGHBOUR.

Yeasss

Deleted user

my gay aesthetic: a weird hoodie lesbian that can dress feminine but is just too awkward to in fear that it will attract boys … so yee

Deleted user

My aesthetic of today: A jacket covered in memes, a graphic tee or tye dye shirt with black jeans.

My aesthetic of yesterday: A blue crop top with skulls on it, a light blue tee under it tucked into blue jeans with holes.

@thisusernameisalreadytaken

My aesthetic of today: A jacket covered in memes, a graphic tee or tye dye shirt with black jeans.

My aesthetic of yesterday: A blue crop top with skulls on it, a light blue tee under it tucked into blue jeans with holes.

Nice.

@The-Magician group

Today's aesthetic: white Niice hoodie with different coloured sleeves, baby blue skinny jeans and laceup pumps, and a full face of makeup.

Yesterday's aesthetic: dark green hoodie with a black leather jacket, black ripped skinny jeans with fishnets, laceup pumps and a bit of mascara.

Tomorrow's aesthetic: baby blue jeans, cream jumper, tan boots and no makeup.

@Moxie group

Today’s aesthetic: Cold cause I forgot my jacket.
No actually it’s a sweater
And yesterday’s aesthetic was a sweater too
It’s a sweater week
(Also Lee your aesthetics sound hot)

Deleted user

Tomorrow's Aesthetic: A black National Sarcasm Society tee or a flannel. Deff some black lipstick and nice eyeliner. Black jeans and sandals because I hate socks.

Deleted user

I have such a changing aesthetic. On Monday I looked like a soft boy and I loved it.

@The-Magician group

Today’s aesthetic: Cold cause I forgot my jacket.
No actually it’s a sweater
And yesterday’s aesthetic was a sweater too
It’s a sweater week
(Also Lee your aesthetics sound hot)

I can tell you like sweaters ^-^
(And honey you are more than correct ;))