people_alt 232 followers

@i_cast_decompose_on_myself

OKAY SO HAS ANYONE SEEN ANY OF CRITICAL ROLE
BECAUSE I HAVE JUST DISCOVERED A CHARACTER WHO IS ME IN EVERY WAY
HIS NAME IS MOLLYMAUK TEALEAF AND HE SAID THIS IN A VIDEO
"My gender? Fabulous. My sexuality? Surprise me!"
I A M D E A D

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

okay about le issue stuff. To add something on. I personally think that if you’re going through big identity issues or a lot of crisis, you shouldn’t be starting a relationship. With all this drama going on around you, I’d recommend you stay single. But hey that’s coming from an antisocial friend who has never dated. I hope this helped a bit.
Also hi! I’m Max! They/them, bisexual, genderfluid. Nice to meet ya!

Hiya Max! Nice to meet you too! I'm Seth, bi/pansexual homo/demiromantic, birth pronouns she/her, but I honestly wouldn't be mad at any pronouns :D
Thank you so much for the advice! I've also found that I tend to try and convince myself "i aM iN lOvE", as a lot of kids do in middle and high school, so I'm gonna step back and enjoy life before I tether myself down with creatures I don't understand :P
Also, I tend to say dude and bro a lot, but if you'd prefer me not to, lemme know!

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

Hiya Max! Nice to meet you too! I'm Seth, bi/pansexual homo/demiromantic, birth pronouns she/her, but I honestly wouldn't be mad at any pronouns :D
Thank you so much for the advice! I've also found that I tend to try and convince myself "i aM iN lOvE", as a lot of kids do in middle and high school, so I'm gonna step back and enjoy life before I tether myself down with creatures I don't understand :P
Also, I tend to say dude and bro a lot, but if you'd prefer me not to, lemme know!

Nah dude and bro are fine, I usually tend to be more masculine. But if it gets on my nerves for some reason I’ll do my best to let you know :D lemme say it again, nice to meet ya!

@amber_is_in_a_loop

I am sorry that
My boundless love
Offends and disgusts
You.

I am sorry that
This innocent twinkle in my eye
Is not worthy of
Divine recognition

I am sorry that
You are missing out
On these people I have met
Brave, proud, colourful

I am sorry that
In your narrow gaze
I was born
Sick

I am sorry that
So far
Your heart has only borne
Hate

But if your beliefs
Come tumbling down
As two young girls hold hands
Maybe it's up to you
To question their strength

@Cloudy_is_trying_her_best

I came up with a couple of gay bois that I love

One of them is your typical Joe Cool McJock and the other one is your standard stuttering nerd, but eventually the Jock starts trying to read more and learn more stuff and the nerd is like "ohh my gosh babe I know you hate that stuff that's so sweet" and eventually tries to work out and stuff and the jock's like "NOOOO YOU'RE DOING THAT REALLY WRONG AND YOU'RE GONNA HURT YOURSELF PLEASE LET ME SHOW YOU THE SAFE WAY TO DO IT" and I just love them

@Kanaroli group

^^ Why?

There are these 3 boys in my 1st period steel drums class that are always running around the pans and even rough-housing, which is against the rules, they ended up knocking over 3 bass drums and some symbols on Monday and today they almost knocked a tenor pan off it's wires. I hate that they're walking over our teacher.

@Elder-God-Whisper work

Ugh, there's so many kids like that at our school. There's this one girl who used to be my friend (I still have to sit next to her on the bus to trade school) and I want to smack her whenever she goes on about how other kids shouldn't be doing certain things but "She gets to because she's special ed, the teachers like her and she gets "special privileges"

@chaos_generator_13 language

This is why I'm still closeted. I'm tired of people think king I just want attention. All I want is to be accepted, and with my family, I will not be.
BTW, I told my parents that I'm trans, and they did NOT take it well.

well the band at my school isn't as bad but my cousin and his friends, who play percussion, rarely have their sheet music, talk when the teacher is talking, and yet they play "flawlessly" and don't get punished. only problem about their playing is that they ignore dynamics and play loud no matter what the music says, and it might just be that i play an acoustic guitar without an amp and no one can hear me anyway, but it does get annoying. i feel your pain