forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@V01DtheFae group

lucky but then again i am dressed in an oversized batgirl shirt ripped jeans with GAY AF compression pants underneath also got combat boots and a black hoodie with a broken zipper

Deleted user

pumpkin fest hoodie, sandals, soccer shirt, glasses, jeans.

@V01DtheFae group

Red sneakers(literally my Deku cosplay shoes lmao), black skinny jeans, black Eeveelution t-shirt. You're doing great, sweetie.

can we trade outfits my dude also where can i find Deku shoes

@Cloudy_is_trying_her_best

I mean I really like my tee shirt but the shoes are just red and black Reeboks(because somehow they're cheaper than ordering them online and will probably last longer anyway) so yeah lol

@The-Magician group

black skinny jeans, black dress shirt, black blazer, black tie, black combat boots, black face mask… Some kid walked past me earlier while I was on the phone to someone, looked me dead in the eyes for about 3 minutes then whispered "I knew assassins were real" and ran off smiling

@The-Magician group

Yeah..
It didn't help that the drink I had today was a blood-like colour. I stood in art and one of my friends said "is that the blood of your victims?" I wish
I'm lucky, I get left alone. Although now that I think about it, that's not necessarily a good thing

@Cookies group

I really don't think this chat is for me, so have a good one guys…

why not?

also i literally havent been on this chat since may edwjjcwn

@V01DtheFae group

why not?

THE GAYNESS IS TO MUCH FOR HIM

@Cookies group

why not?

THE GAYNESS IS TO MUCH FOR HIM

w heeze

Deleted user

Putting a spoiler over this because it's not 100% PG13

@Elder-God-Whisper work

Putting a spoiler over this because it's not 100% PG13

shrugs That's perfectly fine. Just say you don't like that kind of intimate touching and prefer stuff like that. Not everyone needs to want to… ya know…

@Cloudy_is_trying_her_best

Okay so I officially hate my entire class right now

We just had a discussion about how the Confederate flag is definitely more offensive than the gay pride flag and I'm just like "??? One of them was–and has been–used as a hate symbol??? The other one hasn't??? The fuck??????"

Deleted user

Tried to work up the nerve to kiss the top of my girlfriends head, and all I can say is, mission failed

pats head

Almost everyone overthinks kissing, and I seem to be one of the only people who doesn't.
Just. Do. It. It's just a little peck on the head. <3