forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

i just said, 'hey guys, just thought i'd let you know i'm aroace agender.' and they all got fucking mad…

@RainClouds_Itachi_

hi i'm back and i feel better, i had a good healthy cry :D
thank u for the extra hugs amber that also helped ^^

hugs my sad soff boi
ahh im sorry you're feeling like that itachi
i hope you feel better tho-

hi i just saw this!! but it's ok i'm good now!!!
that made me feel all extra happy uwu

Deleted user

also @ willow
i'll fite ur family

please do, i hate them aha

Deleted user

also @ willow
i'll fite ur family

ᕦ(ò_ó)ᕤ i'm ready to FITE

I'll bring the baseball bats

ill bring the snacks i case we get hungry fighting homophobes

@Elder-God-Whisper work

also @ willow
i'll fite ur family

ᕦ(ò_ó)ᕤ i'm ready to FITE

I'll bring the baseball bats

ill bring the snacks i case we get hungry fighting homophobes

i have a shotgun too, but I dunno if we wanna go that far…

@actual-fandom-trash

Uhm… Aren't ace bandages the things people don't recommend using because of how harming they can be?

They are also the only thing I have for now.

just gonna remind you that using ace bandages will only make it harder for you. damage to ribs and lungs and will only make it harder to get the surgery if you ever have the opportunity

@Elder-God-Whisper work

Uhm… Aren't ace bandages the things people don't recommend using because of how harming they can be?

just gonna remind you that using ace bandages will only make it harder for you. damage to ribs and lungs and will only make it harder to get the surgery if you ever have the opportunity

I don't plan on ever having surgery. I'm gender fluid, so I like my t*ts sometimes. I'll be getting a binder as soon as I can figure out how to get it without my parents' knowledge.

@HighPockets group

I don't plan on ever having surgery. I'm gender fluid, so I like my t*ts sometimes. I'll be getting a binder as soon as I can figure out how to get it without my parents' knowledge.

Try wearing something like a tight sports bra/two tight bras instead because ace bandages WILL fuck up your ribs and lungs, possibly permanently, and there's safer choices.

Deleted user

Right?? And thanks so much!! :D
AND I HAVE TO TALK ABOUT HOW SHE ASKED ME BECAUSE IT WAS CUTE AS F U C K

Deleted user

OKAY SO WE WERE ALREADY KINDA IN THAT SITUATION WHERE IF SOMEONE ASKED IF I WAS DATING SOMEONE I'D SAY YES, RIGHT? AND I ALWAYS WEAR HER SWEATSHIRT AND TODAY SHE WALKS INTO MY CLASS AND THROWS IT AT ME, AND MY ENTIRE GRADE SHIPS US SO THEY ALL FREAKED OUT EVEN THOUGH THEY ALREADY HAVE SEEN ME WEARING IT, IDK BUT ANYWAY SO I'M WEARING IT AND I HAVE TO GO TO MY LOCKER AND I INSTINCTIVELY PUT MY HANDS IN THE POCKETS AND I FEEL A PAPER IN ONE SO I PULL IT OUT AND IT'S A FOLDED UP NOTECARD THAT SAYS MY NAME ON IT, SO I UNFOLD IT AND IT SAYS "WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND? <3" AND I ALMOST FRICKING D I E D