forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

Heyyyy!
I'm Miriam, but you can also call me Mir, Miri or Blurry. <3
I'm bi with a huge preference for girls and I'm kinda genderquestioning {I think I might be nonbinary??}. I'm a site-wide therapist, so I'm always here to talk!

@Euric_Knight

Lol I haven't been on here for a hot minute but there's a new person so I gotta introduce myself
Greetings and welcome! I'm Euric, I am queer and non-binary so please use they/them pronouns for me! I'm on here quite infrequently because I've been absolutely drowned in schoolwork, but you'll probably see me around on the site

@GameMaster group

There's this girl I used to know who said "Wait, weren't you gay?" when I was talking about a boy I like. I' starting to think she doesn't know what bi means.

@Cookies group

There's this girl I used to know who said "Wait, weren't you gay?" when I was talking about a boy I like. I' starting to think she doesn't know what bi means.

yikes

yO!!!

I'm Cloudy, pan ace and I use she/her pronouns! Welcome to the chat!!

ayyyy fellow pan ace

@belle-elaine

That's…..rough buddy

@IzudekuMidoriya

I confused a bitch the other day (I'm Pan and Trans just so you know) She was so confused when I said I can have feelings for anyone and she was like you like girls and you're a boy but you can also like boys WHAT?!?!?!?

Deleted user

yO!!!

I'm Cloudy, pan ace and I use she/her pronouns! Welcome to the chat!!

ayyyy fellow pan ace

AYYYYYY

yo i'm pan ace tooooo

Deleted user

Yo, I dyed my hair red and now I've graduated to full time punk.

Deleted user

I made a monster of the week character, they're awesome.
Their name is Kip Jett and they're an arsonist XD
I love them so much, their motto is "Be gay do crime."

@V01DtheFae group

i mean i don't have a binder but i do have a really tight victoria secret sports bra so that works plus most of my clothes are oversized but i'm new to the gender-fluid thing and today i feel feminine

@Elder-God-Whisper work

I have used ace bandages (don't do that, it is actually really, really bad for you) to strap my chest down, because I can't get my hands on a binder. I feel neither feminine or masculine today, but I'm wearing a full-length black dress.

@The-Magician group

I feel neither masculine not feminine either, haven't really felt like a specific gender since Friday I don't think. I'm just making it by with hoodies and joggers

@V01DtheFae group

dude i gave up on the feminine cause i feel like a blob right now so i gave up my og shirt and switched to my new choir shirt that i just got which i'm grateful is oversized

Deleted user

I have a pretty middle look right now. I have on a red and black shirt with a black leather jacket and black jeans. I have on some dark makeup too, but it's all a pretty normal punk look.

Deleted user

On another note, I am dissociating so hard right now. I was apparently staring off into space for ten minutes until someone made a loud noise.

@RainClouds_Itachi_

woo! my mom yelled at me for not getting up to go to school and i didn't even get to explain that i just,, couldn't get up bc i forgot to take my pills last night bc i ended up having another breakdown and now i don't want to go to school or live-

but what's worse is that i don't wanna bother my girlfriend for comfort bc she's either busy or sleeping and she needs to take care of herself so here we are

@Moxie group

Okay I'm in study hall and these straight girls next to me are talking about trans people (cause they're talking about this one youtuber) and they're actually being really respectful and shit but one girl cause said transform instead of transition and I am dyinggggggg