forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

Well fuck them, I welcome you to the badass gender club.

thanks mate glad to be here

Hey both are names are pretty strange and pretty awesome!

thanks! i cant decide between gian and rian as a name so im trying them out to see whats right

Oof, mines Reed now.
Used to be Logan

cool! noted. pronouns?

He/him!

@TeamMezzo group

Well fuck them, I welcome you to the badass gender club.

thanks mate glad to be here

Hey both are names are pretty strange and pretty awesome!

thanks! i cant decide between gian and rian as a name so im trying them out to see whats right

Oof, mines Reed now.
Used to be Logan

cool! noted. pronouns?

He/him!

sweet.

@Euric_Knight

I'm not ever going to change my name despite it being very feminine because it's both a Finnish and English name so it's important to my family

@TeamMezzo group

Huh. I think personally I prefer the way Rian sounds, but it's your name so it's solely up to you, you know?

again, i'm still deciding.

Deleted user

hey is it ok if i rant, because i neeed help rn.

Deleted user

(oh also, since allosexual and hypersexual have little known definitions, here they are in case you don't know:
Allosexual: One who experiences sexual attraction; one who is not asexual. kinda normal level on the hornyness scale, so to speak
Hypersexual: The obsessive pursuit of casual sex, wanting sex all the time, frequent sexual fantasies, etc.)

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

Hey guys! Just in case you didn’t know, Jacksepticeye is doing a livestream today benefiting the Trevor Project just in case anyone was interested in watching, he also has exclusive merch for the Trevor Project

Deleted user

Pardon my ignorance and I'm so so sorry to any this may offend– would hypersexual amount to a sex addict?

Actually yes, you're correct, but I figured I'd include it just in case.

Deleted user

Thank you guys for taking the survey, it's still open for those who haven't taken it.

Deleted user

Also I knew I'd forget some orientations and identities, I'm so sorry! Thx for putting them in the "other" slot.