forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

I'm kinda pan? Pretty sure I am but still questioning my identity. Here's a meme:

Deleted user

I don't know what lead me to realizing I wasn't totally straight.

My mom said that when I was little I had a thing for Ursula from The Little Mermaid so that can tell you more about my type lol. In my defense she is kinda hot tho. I don't think kid me had a "thing" for her, however, I think my mom was just teasing.

@CharBar

Hey everyone (who remembers me).
I apologize for not being here for a while. I checked when my last post was and it was over a month ago. Even though I don't know anyone here in person, I feel like you deserve to know why.

Truth be told, I've been in a really complicated place in my life. There's a lot of stress and anxiety I'm trying to cope with, along with the constant dilemma of trying to pinpoint my sexuality. And it doesn't help with all the other shit going on around me.

• I'm going to a new school next year and I'm going to have to say goodbye to some of my old friends.
  • I'm always tired.
    -I've been having anxiety attacks like crazy.
    -I think I might have ADHD, but my parents don't believe me.
    -Since I had no other outlets, I called an LGBTQA+ youth hotline and talked to someone for a good 45 minutes.
    -All jokes aside I'm SUFFOCATING in straight.
    -And the cherry on top: The other day I got into an argument with my mom. To spare all the details, she (and my dad) basically exposed all of my insecurities. The argument ended with a screaming match and me crying on my bedroom floor.

When I'm on this site, talking to you guys, I love it. I love that there's some sort of outlet to type my thoughts and questions to. While I've been gone I've actually thought about you all and hoped you were doing well. But while I do that I feel like I'm betraying my moms trust which I've had to re-gain from the last time she caught me online with 'strangers'. I don't know what to do. I'm paranoid. And honestly, I'm probably taking a huge risk typing this right now but i needed to say something before you all forgot about me. I'm a wreck.

Deleted user

Oh, sweetie, I'm so sorry that you have to go through all of this! That sucks, do you wanna talk about any of it anymore? I'm here if you're ready, honey, we're all here to support you and we won't judge anything.

Deleted user

If you ever need to chat with someone, try the Trevor Project, you can chat with a counselor online or call them at this number: 1-866-488-7386.

Stay safe, sweetie!

@CharBar

Thanks y'all. The Trevor project is the one I called, actually. Might do that again soon. I'll pm you if I need to talk about anything specific. You don't understand how much this means to me for you just to be here.

Deleted user

Well, you can talk about anything you need, okay?