forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

Re watching the video for the, like, eighth time. I need a life.

@Knight-Shives group

I'm attempting to add to a story and trying to figure out how my character will react to her boyfriend being dead.(Second time this has happened)

Deleted user

I'm attempting to add to a story and trying to figure out how my character will react to her boyfriend being dead.(Second time this has happened)

damn okay

@Euric_Knight

I'm cleaning up my house with my family so it's nice once we come back from our trip to Finland we're leaving for tomorrow

@Simon-Says

(Oh heck I'm saying this late but I watched the newest Sanders Sides at like 3am yesterday and oOoOoOoOof. It was good but like lowkey creepy as well.)

@Knight-Shives group

damn okay

Yeah… Her fiance and new boyfriend died
(Though a friend shipped her with the secretary at the fiance's work place. Fiance murdered him)

Deleted user

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn what kind of story is this are you trying to make this girl depressed or something??

@Knight-Shives group

Actually my friend challenged me to write a fluffy love story…. So I asked another friend for a plot line.
The first chapter was fluffy ish
It turned into a murder with slight mystery. Also it does have romance

@Trix

"My friend challenged me to write a fluffy love story."

(Though a friend shipped her with the secretary at the fiance's work place. Fiance murdered him

It turned into a murder with slight mystery.

You're doing great on the challenge.

@TeamMezzo group

hey yall gender update i've spent all this time figuring out if i'm a guy or a gal or something inbetween but i figured out why i'm havin such a hard time: the answer is yes. i'm bigender! also, testin the waters with the name gian today, and I'm trying a different one tomorrow. he/him rn would be greatly appreciated!!
also, two dudes called me the f slur bc i was wearin pride shit so thats fun

Deleted user

Well fuck them, I welcome you to the badass gender club.

@Euric_Knight

This dude at my school sang Billie Eilish's "I wish you were gay" for the talent shown and fuckin rocked it he has the voice of an angel

Deleted user

thanks mate glad to be here

Hey both are names are pretty strange and pretty awesome!

@TeamMezzo group

thanks! i cant decide between gian and rian as a name so im trying them out to see whats right

Deleted user

thanks! i cant decide between gian and rian as a name so im trying them out to see whats right

Oof, mines Reed now.
Used to be Logan

@TeamMezzo group

Oof, mines Reed now.
Used to be Logan

cool! noted. pronouns?