forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@HighPockets group

Happy Pride, I finally got an action figure of my favorite lesbian!!!
Her name is Doctor Aphra, she's from the Star Wars comics, and I love her so much! She's precious but also crazy

Deleted user

/gasp/ wait a min, Whisper, I was catching up on this thread and noticed you said you were demisexual. yAy I'M nOt THe oNLy oNe

Deleted user

EYYY! finger guns back, but is too uncoordinated, so I miss your hand awkwardly

Deleted user

is also laughing, but kinda grateful I missed bc I'm incredibly weak and you'd prolly break my wrist if I'm being honest here

@Elder-God-Whisper work

lmao, this is great. XD Though honestly, it sometimes sucks to be a farm girl {aka super strength both inherited and developed} and sometimes it's great. {aka being able to tell boys buffer and taller than you that you'd be able to beat them in a fight and they don't doubt it and sadly never challenge you}

Deleted user

"Sadly never challenge"… dang lol. Meanwhile I'm on the opposite side of the spectrum. I can't move a school desk without straining, can't even finish the mile in gym class (which is HELL for me), and when it comes to fights… HA. ha.

Deleted user

If you don't mind me asking, when/how did you realize that you're demi? (Sorry, I'm just curious)

@Elder-God-Whisper work

Well, everyone around me was like, "OOH! BOYS AND GIRLS!" when we hit puberty, but I was just like, "Um… I don't… get it..?" And I still thought I was straight at that point {I had no attraction to any of my girl friends} and I didn't have any guy friends. Then I actually began becoming casual friends with some guys and then I actually started realizing that they're kind of attractive {certain ones} but I wasn't attracted to anyone else. Then I met a couple girls in school and we became friends. Then it hit me, "Oh shoot. I'm freakin' Bi…." I only found the term when I was talking to other people here on Notebook and someone brought it up. So I looked it up and then I connected the dots.

Deleted user

Interesting. I didn't know what demisexual meant either until someone on the internet brought it up.

Deleted user

I like how I always say I'm so gay when I'm technically straight, in my romantic attraction.

@hollow-boned

I like how I always say I'm so gay when I'm technically straight, in my romantic attraction.

technically i'm pan and a trans guy but i'm also closeted and i look very fem and it feels strange to say i'm straight for a girl so i just call all my attractions gay regardless of who it's for