forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@CharBar

Thanks guys, I appreciate it. I’ll come to any of y’all if I need anything. Remember that my pms are open to everyone as well, but I may not be able to safely check them at times. ❤️🏳️‍🌈

@ShotoTodo

Oh man char you can also always talk to me I know what it's like to go through that stuff my pm is forever open hit me up if you need me

@ShotoTodo

Oh and I'm also having a crisis
Is Queer and Pan the same thing or am I an idiot
If they are not the same please explain me the difference

Deleted user

Bisexuality is being attracted to two or more genders. Pansexual is being attracted to people regardless of gender. Queer is an umbrella term for the LGBTQIA+ community. Is that okay?

@Queen_Cuisine

Oh and I'm also having a crisis
Is Queer and Pan the same thing or am I an idiot
If they are not the same please explain me the difference

Just like Knights-Shives-Might-be-a-pyro said. Pan is when you are "blind to gender" and you don't base your preference off of gender or sex, so you are okay with all genders and sexes (male, female, trans, non-binary, etc.) while queer is more of a general term for any member of the LGBTQ+/SAGA community, sometimes referring specifically to sexual/romantic attraction in which case think "anything but straight". Genderqueer is similar but with gender, similar to being non-binary.

Note: Some people view queer as a slur still while others use it as their actual term.

@Queen_Cuisine

Bisexuality is being attracted to two or more genders. Pansexual is being attracted to people regardless of gender. Queer is an umbrella term for the LGBTQIA+ community. Is that okay?

You made that way simpler. Thank you.

@HighPockets group

Also, some people who use 'queer' as a sole identifier may not feel like they fit under any specific sexuality or choose not to label how they feel attraction.

Deleted user

Hiiiiii!! I was just at a 4th of July parade and I had cut my hair earlier that day…

Here's the new look, by the way:

And a woman called me sir. I died a little bit also felt more alive than ever. She called me sir.

Now, I'm still female. But I'm kinda male a little too? And also kinda neither? I don't really know my own gender. But she called me sir. I'm like so fucking happy right now! And then she went on to say that men should be more comfortable with pink colours and I'm like, oh my Goddess, did I go to heaven? I probably did.

But I'm happy sooooo…. yeah, here's my weird piece of bullshit of the day to contribute. Have a nice July 4th y'alls!

Deleted user

Cool. I'm not even wearing pants in that photo, but cool (sorry if that's tmi, I had just gotten out of the shower and hAD TO TAKE A PHOTO). My bedroom just has really good lighting I guess.

Deleted user

Oooh hell, let me tell you about fireworks. I hate them, they're giant and noisy loud bright pieces of crap that give me a headache. I dealt with TWO sensory overloads. TWO!!! I normally go through, like, one incident per every other month. TWO. IN ONE DAY. Bullshit? I call.

@HighPockets group

I love them, but these ones were kinda yikes, I put my sunglasses on even though it was hella late and I still needed to close my eyes and/or squint at times.

Deleted user

Yeah. I don't like fireworks. Not up close. They're pretty, but… Nope.

Deleted user

Ewww! I'm so sorry you had to deal with that, Jynnie.