forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@bubblegum

There was this kid behind me during carmelfest who wouldn't shut up about the fireworks
He was all
"aww, that's just a one-shot" and "look, it's rapid fire now!" and "I feel like they're aiming right at me!"
Like ctvubjnbhugvybhj that's not the correct terminology and you're very annoying

@bubblegum

At my 4th of july reenactment place I was all in costume and not supposed to break character but this teenage girl came in with a shirt that had all the, 'black lives matter' and 'love is love' and 'science is real' and as they were about to leave I smiled at her and said "By the way miss, I love your shirt!"

Deleted user

Also, I'm trying to push my skeptical sister into the Sanders Sides famdom because I need someone around IRL to geek out to, and she nearly clicked on Dealing With Intrusive Thoughts for her first time watching one of Thomas's videos and I was like "gOD NO!! DON'T DO IT OKAY?" but seriously I freaked out because that is not the video you start with, like, ever, especially for a new fan.

Deleted user

Oh God you're scarred for life now aren't you?

@HighPockets group

Nah, I've seen worse.
It helped me though because intrusive thoughts suck and Thomas logicking his way out was nice.
Also Remus is a Stinky Rat Bastard Man.

Deleted user

He truly is. Although Deceit, despite being seen as evil from some of the fanbase, is my dark snake son. I love him like my own child. Aaaaand I can always just draw him when I have artist's block too.

@hollow-boned

(Sorry for interrupting but)Kelp me- my mothers transphobic and doesn't like the LGbT comuinity :( i'm trans IDK what to do……

i'm in the same boat rn, my mom's a little shit and im currently pretending to be cis bc she's making me. you've got options, and each depends on how transphobic she is

a) you try to make her understand there's nothing wrong with you, while still being out and dressing like you want to. try to make her use your name and pronouns, but like, gently
b) you completely ignore her while being out to everyone in your life
c) you Suffer like i am

@TeamMezzo group

she's too strict so C ( I might not be around cause she wants to delete my social media accounts cause I'm trans)

oh no! i'm here for you pal!

@bubblegum

Yay!! I couldn't go to pride, sadly, BUT while I was working at my historical reenactment place, yada yada, I made a pride sash from the loom!

@hollow-boned

she's too strict so C ( I might not be around cause she wants to delete my social media accounts cause I'm trans)

i deleted mine then went on laptop and made new ones or canceled the deactivation

@Ray-Mightbegone

i deleted mine then went on laptop and made new ones or canceled the deactivation

Nice

Deleted user

Hey, I'm back, ish.
Ive been dissosiating and between manic and depressive episodes.

@amber_is_in_a_loop

OH
WELL I TOLD. My crush I liked her. And she panicked and told me she needed to like, retreat, and I quote "I'll get back to you when words start forming in my brain again"

@Euric_Knight

When my girlfriend found out I liked her too she literally sprinted away and we eventually found her hiding behind a futon