forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@CharBar

Oh Char I've been meaning to tell you the leader of our "cult" is considering to except yo

I'm listening…

@IzudekuMidoriya

Oh Char I've been meaning to tell you the leader of our "cult" is considering to except yo

I'm listening…

It's not set in stone but we will see

@CharBar

I'm listening…

I shall patiently await the final decisions arrival

@IzudekuMidoriya

I'm listening…

I'll talk too her tomorrow

@CharBar

I'm listening…

I'll talk too her tomorrow

Case Closed

@Moxie group

So one of my friends (one of the few people I'm out to) is pan and she said she used to be homophobic. ANd like I'm glad she isn't now and all but yesterday I heard her talking about Coachella and how she wanted to go and someone mentioned all the money from Coachella that goes towards all the anti-LGBTQ+ stuff and she was like "what? homophobic who?" like saying that she would just ignore all the homophobic stuff and go anyways. And she was saying the same about Chick-fil-a. And like. The only reason I still eat at chick-fil-a is only when I have to go with my family and saying no to getting anything would be way too suspicious and probably out me. Now I'm just regretting coming out to her a little bit. Like how can you be LGBTQ+ and still support things that are so homophobic???? It just baffles and scares me a little

@IzudekuMidoriya

Well then here is a story that is on point

I painted my left-hand fingernails rainbow for LGBTQ stuff an all. My bisexual friend said you should show that to (enter asshole male name here) and I was like ya he is homophobic this will be GREAT. So in gym class today I waved my nails infrount of his face and him and a few other homophobic boys were yelling at me "THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPEL YOU!" and made crosses with their fingers. I ignored them and the leader of the homophobic males was ranting and raving and me and my bisexual friend were watching this trying not to laugh. I love not giving a crap.

@IzudekuMidoriya

I know but for the rest of the day, he kept saying you're going to hell, you sinner. But the jokes on him I don't believe in god

mood

Yup I love humanity sometimes

@m1dn1g7t_ri0ts_13

I painted my left-hand fingernails rainbow for LGBTQ stuff an all. My bisexual friend said you should show that to (enter asshole male name here) and I was like ya he is homophobic this will be GREAT. So in gym class today I waved my nails infrount of his face and him and a few other homophobic boys were yelling at me "THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPEL YOU!" and made crosses with their fingers. I ignored them and the leader of the homophobic males was ranting and raving and me and my bisexual friend were watching this trying not to laugh. I love not giving a crap.

That sounds awesome! I'd totally paint my nails like that if I weren't so shy about it.

@IzudekuMidoriya

That sounds awesome! I'd totally paint my nails like that if I weren't so shy about it.

I'm not shy

@Kanaroli group

My sister found out that there was going to be a pride parade in Florida very soon so she slammed open my door and asked how to turn her ally flag into a cape for her to wear to it

@IzudekuMidoriya

My sister found out that there was going to be a pride parade in Florida very soon so she slammed open my door and asked how to turn her ally flag into a cape for her to wear to it

That is AMAZING