Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@Elliott-isnt-dead! group

I love short hair on females

same though lol

I could never pull off short hair
big ears

I naturally look like a boy (im genderfluid but my birth sex is female) so it looks good with me

@IzudekuMidoriya

I love short hair on females

same though lol

I could never pull off short hair
big ears

I naturally look like a boy (im genderfluid but my birth sex is female) so it looks good with me

Ya, my face is basically a female's in a nutshell. But I'm gender fluid as well and I dress like a boy.

I dress depending if I feel masculine that day or feminine

same I mostly feel more like a male. but sometimes I dress feminine

I never really know if i'm going to feel masculine or feminine, so it's always a mix

@IzudekuMidoriya

I never really know if i'm going to feel masculine or feminine, so it's always a mix

thats cool I'm known for dressing more masculine and I feel more like a male than female

thats cool I'm known for dressing more masculine and I feel more like a male than female

i'm always a mix, i'm just a little more known for masculine dressing

@IzudekuMidoriya

Same I also have body issues so I hate dresses and stuff

sameee

@IzudekuMidoriya

sameee

I also feel like people stare at me. Today I wore shorts and man I was dying inside.

@Euric_Knight

First day back at school since I got my hair cut and I have gotten so many compliments. In the span of two minutes, three different people came up to me and told me I look good. Even this one guy who's a dick normally said 'your hairs got a hole in it" I was confused, then he said 'a whole lotta style'.

@IzudekuMidoriya

First day back at school since I got my hair cut and I have gotten so many compliments. In the span of two minutes, three different people came up to me and told me I look good. Even this one guy who's a dick normally said 'your hairs got a hole in it" I was confused, then he said 'a whole lotta style'.

Wow I bet if I got my hair cut like a boy (like I want)
The dick of my class would say "GOD CREATED YOU TO BE A FEMALE YOU ARE NOT A MAN YOU ALSO SHOULD LOVE MEN YOU WILL GO TO HELL IF YOU LIKE WOMEN"
My class is fun

@RedTheLoveless

One of my classmates almost decked a dude for saying I looked better with longer hair (it was down to my waist and now it's layered with 5-inch at most and so much better)

@HighPockets group

One of my classmates almost decked a dude for saying I looked better with longer hair (it was down to my waist and now it's layered with 5-inch at most and so much better)

I simultaniously want both of those hairstyles.

@CharBar

You know what I've never asked y'all?
Who do you think is the most underappreciated music artist/group?
Personally, I think Cavetown & Wallows deserve much love. (especially Cavetown's "Meteor Shower" and Wallow's "These Days")

@RedTheLoveless

Yeah but there comes a lot of problems with long hair too… making sure to brush all if it every single day, shampoo and conditioner, feeling like an anchor when wet, slacking in maintenance can easily lead to a shitload of problems. I do admit, long hair looks frickin awesome as hell when taken care of. Not to mention there are way more styles available to wear with long hair.

@RedTheLoveless

You know what I've never asked y'all?
Who do you think is the most underappreciated music artist/group?

Lily Allen isn't really talked about a lot but I enjoy her songs, especially "Fuck You" and her cover of "Somewhere Only We Know"