forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@HighPockets group

You know what I've never asked y'all?
Who do you think is the most underappreciated music artist/group?
Personally, I think Cavetown & Wallows deserve much love. (especially Cavetown's "Meteor Shower" and Wallow's "These Days")

Ghost Quartet is a hella underrated musical.
There's a live recording and a cast album on Spotify, a talented cast of only 4 people, it's a very Halloween-ish musical, spooky and with great music!

@m1dn1g7t_ri0ts_13

You know what I've never asked y'all?
Who do you think is the most underappreciated music artist/group?
Personally, I think Cavetown & Wallows deserve much love. (especially Cavetown's "Meteor Shower" and Wallow's "These Days")

Probably Jen Ledger, but she's newer too.

@RedTheLoveless

shampoo and conditioner

is it not normal to use both???

It's not normal with shorter hair. Not to mention buying both gets hella expensive sometimes.

@IzudekuMidoriya

shampoo and conditioner

It's not normal with shorter hair. Not to mention buying both gets hella expensive sometimes.

I use cheap shampoo and conditioner so yaaaaaa

Deleted user

shampoo and conditioner

I use head & shoulders,

@IzudekuMidoriya

shampoo and conditioner

I use head & shoulders,

What

Deleted user

shampoo and conditioner

I use head & shoulders,

What

The shammpoo and conditinaor brand, head and shoulders.

@RedTheLoveless

shampoo and conditioner

I use head & shoulders,

What

Ahh. My hair is very fickle so finding the right stuff at first was a bit challenging. Finally figured out that clay-based worked with my longer hair, but oil-based works with my shorter hair (plus I get to smell like coconut afterwards).

@Tiani

I use either argan oil shampoos, conditioners and treatments or tea gel shampoo and leave in conditioner for black hair

@Cloudy_is_trying_her_best

shampoo and conditioner

Wait it's not

Well shit.

@RedTheLoveless

shampoo and conditioner

Wait it's not

Well shit.

If it works for your short hair, then keep doing it. I'm just saying for the majority, it's uncommon to need/use both.

Deleted user

My hair goes all the way down to my ass. Maintenance can really be a bitch, but I feel so good afterward. XD
Argon oil is the best stuff for hair and is really affordable, smells amazing, and makes your hair all shiny/healthy. I use it as a shampoo and the oil itself just to give a little body to my mane because long hair = heavy.
I do a Keratin hair treatment mask once a month (also super cheap) and it repairs all the damage done by heat and stress.

And then I spend a fortune on hair dye. :D

@IzudekuMidoriya

I know its amazing but then I looked in a mirror and go "Who are you and what did you do to the old me," I look alot different with short hair than with long hair

@Euric_Knight

shampoo and conditioner

I use head & shoulders,

What

A few years ago when my hair was easy to work with and it was pretty long I just used any brand that my mom bought but now I always use Tré Semme shampoo and conditioner

@IzudekuMidoriya

is it really that easy to wash short hair????

Depends on the type of hair you have. For me, yes absolutely. For others, maybe not.

For me its a no my hair breaks real easy so its hard to take care of